forgetting to take pregnacare

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I know your suppose to take pregnacare/folic accid everyday, but I keep forgetting to take it :blush:
I took it today after forgetting for the past 2 days.
why do we take it anyway and will it do harm because I forgot to take it?
Thanks.

I found myself really really quite sick from pregnacare, and if i didnt take it properly i found it made me MORE ill because my body had to deal with the influx of 'vitamins' every time i remembered to take it

Dont double dose if you do skip a day, i doubt it will do you any harm just might make you feel horrid like it did me!

If u have a fairly balanced diet then it won't do any harm,it's recommended that u take folic acid everday for the first 3 months of pregnancy to reduce the risk of spina bifida but that's the only thing pregnacare has in it that u need...everythin else is just like takin a multivitamin (minus the vit a) I take pregnacare but it'smainly cos I felt really tired and found the extra iron has helped me xxx

Well I'll admit, I'm terrible at remembering to take it. Same with my second, and she was fine x

Well I have been taking this since Jan this year now, I started off havng trouble remmebering to take it.
We eat a balanced , quite healthy diet, but I know by taking it, baby and my body are def getting it all.

It won't harm you to miss a day, but the folic acid is inportant tho.

I have mine in the bedside drawer, and am always thirsty when I go to bed, so I got in the habit of taking a glass of water up tok bed with me , put in on the bed drawers, that then reminds me to get a vit out of the drawer and take it, doesn't seem to bother me at night X

Some women never take vitamins and still have healthy babies so don't worry. First time around I wa always forgetting to take it too.

i kept forgetting to take my iron supplement in liquid form and imy iron level dropped so make sure u have a good diet or set ur alarm on ur fone at a set time every day soon ull remember take it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back