I'm Back!!!

abcd1234

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi to everyone and send some labour dust to all the full term ladies. I've posted my birth story (twice by accident :wink: )
I'll be trying to catch up on all the births and posts today, it's our first day home alone and she's being so good, even allowed me a 3 hour sleep last nite. :dance:

Hope everyone is doing well and if i get a chance to type with two hands i'll get my post count back up.

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for you're support and advice, i really feel that having fully researched what was happening and read so many varying birth stories i was prepared for the labour. When i sort out pics i shall be bombarding the babies and todlers sections with them.

oh and i cant believe how big fuffins little boy was!! cant wait to read that story, and congrats lulu, i was convinced you were both having girls lol, maybe i'll give up on predictions for now

Welcome back hun, and may i say your little girl is beautiful.
Glad you managed to get some sleep and shes being a good little girl for you.

Welcome back! Can't wait to read your birth story xxx

YAY welcome back hunny!!!

Congratulations - your little girl is gorgeous!! :D

going to go and read your birth story now......:hug:

EDIT: Just realised i read and replied to your birth story yesteday :lol: this pregnancy brain hey :roll:

Welcome home to you and Tally :wave:

So glad she is being good for you :) Also can't wait to see more pictures of her in the Babies section, she is so cute :D

Welcome back, and huge congratulations on your beautiful baby girl :D

Welcome back hun, glad your little girl is finally here. Enjoy being a mummy..its the best job! :D

Welcome back Clare, read your birth story in full yesterday. You did so well and I cant beleive how quickly your labour came on. It gives me hope that something could happen at any time even though I am having more signs!!!
Do you think Tally would of come if you didnt do the castor oil etc or do you think that set you off as I am still in 2 minds whether to try this??

First Baby White said:
would of come if you didnt do the castor oil etc or do you think that set you off as I am still in 2 minds whether to try this??

i'm not sure tbh, it wasnt nice stuff and it made me feel sick taking it and i could smell it all evening on me :puke:
My mum swears by the stuff as she took it too and went in to labour with my brother that day, maybe it did work, but cos i was over due anyway i couldnt say for sure, plus i wouldnt wanna encourage others to take it as it's pretty nasty if it doesnt work.

Hi,

Welcome back and congratulations - your little girl is lovely and I'll have a look at the birth story after I've picked up Rosie/ been to Tescos (Yes, I am going out - Mum is driving but I am totally fed up of this house!!!)

Not sure I could do the castor oil!!!

Welcome back and congratulations!! :hug:

I am off to read your birth story now!

Welcome back :wave: and huge congratulations, she is gorgeous! And can I say what a great birthday, only just realised it is 6/7/8, how easy is that to remember! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back