?? for those PG straight after MC

JoD

Reaction score
Hey all, any ladies on here who fell pregnant straight away after a miscarriage without AF first?

It's probably me getting my hopes up, and def too early for me to test but I think I have (or imagining) some symptoms.

So did you find symptoms showed quicker in the following pregnancy, either because your body is geared up or just the fact that you were more aware of what to look out for due to recent pregnancy?

What dpo did you get that 'feeling' / or symptoms show? X

I got pregnant (2nd time) in Sept and miscarried at 5 weeks. I then got pregnant at end of October so had no period in-between. Sadly I miscarried again.

Everyone is different so you could well be?

Some people reckon getting pregnant without AF means a 2nd miscarriage more likely but other's have gone on to have healthy pregnancies?

My losses were very early though and the earlier they are the quicker your cycle gets back to normal...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No symptoms at all this time, with my two before that (both early losses) I had more symptoms, and early on. This time I had no symptoms until about 6 weeks when I eventually got morning sickness and sore boobs, before that I'd just had mild af like cramps xx

I miscarried obn 1st March and then fell pregnant straight away...I had no symptoms at all and didnt have a clue when I was due on...I just tested 28 days after my MC and it was a BFP !! Shocked wasnt the word, was actually he last thing I expected!

I now have a healthy 4 week old :) xx

Thanks for the replies! Kind of hoping to hear of some super early symptoms! Jaxx I so hope I get a bfp as quick as you :)

Carnat22 - I'd also read about pos higher chance of mc, then others saying more chance of successful pg.

I ended up mc naturally the day before my op was due, then went for a 2nd scan 10 days after to check all was ok. Everything had gone back to normal. Nurse said they advice to wait for AF before trying...I asked the reason why and was told for dating purposes. I asked if there was a physical reason and she said no.

Then double checked this with my DR who said to go ahead and if I was to mc again it would have nothing to do with how soon I tryed as I wont ov until body is ready. Not sure if it would be different if I ended up needing the op.

Anyway it must have taken a while for pg hormones to drop as I've been monitoring ov and I ov either last fri or sat a week later than I thought. So thinking now I can't test til 14 days from then.

So at the mo I realise its too early for symptoms...maybe because I'm desparate to be pg again I'm imagining things. But who knows hey, it's just the waiting game now X

Hey hun, I had a mc in September and tested 31 days after bleeding (my normal cycle length) and it was positive! I'm nearly 14 weeks now! Same happened 3 years ago, my son is now 2. I will keep my fingers crossed for you x x x

Last edited:
Thanks Kat :) Going by my cycle length I'd be due AF tomorrow, but as I've been monitoring ov and know it was a week later than normal that it shouldn't arrive til week tomorrow. I'll probably end up testing every day for a whole week anyway!

Congrats on your recent pg, bet it was a great feeling getting past 12 weeks, I know when I do fall again I'm going to be constantly worrying until then! xx

Ah it's good that you know when you ovulated! We are over the moon and surprisingly it went quite quick. I think this is with being so busy the last few months. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope to see you in tri1 soon!! X

Thanks hun, and all the best :) xx

I didn't fall pregnant between MC and 26 days later first AF, I was gutted , wanted so dearly to stay pregnant as if it wasn't so bad, so please try not to get hopes up too much incase you don't fall first time. I fell the cycle after my first AF, so it was great but I really think now I must have not ovulated that first cycle, some don't.

Good luck to you, keep us updated with how you get on

Hi JJ Mum, arrh wish I hadn't got my hopes up... Af arrived I was gutted. I think it was the 1st time since the initial blow of the MC that I actually realised how much it had affected me :(

Last year started as such a high for me, my longterm partner finally got the balls to ask me to marry him... 5 weeks later wed! Then he gets a better job, then preggers..hey!! Then it nose dived... loosing the baby end of november, could of swore I was PG again so sober over xmas, 28th Dec we had to have our dog put down unexpectedly.. the next day the witch arrived!!! Needless to say I got wasted new year and still suffering the consequences!!

I now don't really stand a chance for a couple of months as hubby found out today that he will be working away for 8 weeks from monday and only home at weekends. Gutted!!

MC put my cycle out by over a week, due to levels dropping... I'm now hoping I won't be regular straight away because if I am I'll be Oving wed/thurs of each month :(

I'm thinking this maybe a sign to take time out and put on hold tracking ov etc til hubbys back at home, I know it would be helpful to know exactly what my cycles are doing each month but I'll be so disappointed if I'm oving every time he's away.

Sorry all, long post.. and not constructive just need to work it out in my head, and didn't want to just disappear from here for a while without reply if that is what I choose the do xx

I fell pregnant straight after 2 nd mc and I had the same symptoms although my sickness was a lot worse x I am now 24 wks pregnant now so it shows that you can have a good pregnancy straight after mc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back