For the first time since we started ttc...

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
...i think we've missed ovulation!

Normally we don't think about it as every other day is our natural rhythm, but we haven't done it since monday as oh's been out every night since weds and getting back after I've gone to bed (and drunk which is never attractive)

I got my temperature rise this morning, but I was fairly sure we'd missed it already. It's a weird feeling...those monday guys could be in place I suppose...

Mostly I'm just angsty as I HAVEN'T HAD ANY SINCE MONDAY! I tried waking him up but he's still asleep recovering from his week but he won't be safe for long...

So when you get a temperature rise does that mean you are about to OV.....how long after temp rise do you OV?

i think (if im right) those little guys can live upto 5 days (most die between 24-48 hours)....I might be wrong but I would make sure you wake him up soon! LOL x

i kno how u feel we have BD'D since time now lol
think im defo out this month, at 1st we could do ewt because his finger nail got spilt in half. he was out with the dod n dog thought his finger was the stick.
and now he's done his sperm but he got friction burn on his willy.
it does actually look sore tbh so im basically out this month
fingers crossed for you tho :)
xx

generally you ov about 48 hours before temperature rise.

OH doesn't have many spermies so I doubt there's any left!

Oh right so Temp rise happens approx 48 hours AFTER you have OV.

Sorry to hear your OH doesnt have many spermies but they are really little determined guys so FX it will happen soon for you. x

oh no scotch! im still waiting for ewcm and a pos opk but bding every other day to amke sure we catch it. Trying not too put to much pressue on this month to see if a more relaxed approach will bring me that we bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back