• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For all you ladies with chronic nausea!!!!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
I ordered some drops online called Preggy Pop Drops and they arrived today!

Have had a few this morning and they are sooooooooo yummy, they come in apple flavour (and another flavour too but im not sure what it was, maybe citrus?) and I think they are really going to help me! I felt better once id sucked one, but its probably all psychological :lol:

If any of you girls want to give them a bash this is the site I got them from, I only ordered them on Monday so they come really quick too.

www.hi-baby.co.uk

oooo

tnx might have to get a tub of them, ill try anything

Kelly G said:
oooo

tnx might have to get a tub of them, ill try anything

Yeah give them a bash! Im thinking even if they dont work they still taste well nice :rotfl:

I've ordered some of these in preparation, I'm taking no risks this time. I can't stand the nausea and daren't miss any more time off work!

My kit also includes

- sea bands wrist straps
- ginger biscuits for by the bed
- original source lemon shower gel

Sorry to but a downer on it but I felt the opposite!

Mine made me puke! Told Dr about them and she said they are likely to make me worse becasue of the citric acid in them...

I was actually annoyed I paid £7.50 when all they are glucose sweets.... go and get yourself some barley sugars for 1/10th of the price as they are the same...

Minxy said:
I've ordered some of these in preparation, I'm taking no risks this time. I can't stand the nausea and daren't miss any more time off work!

My kit also includes

- sea bands wrist straps

I tried ginger biscuits but they didnt do a thing..... :(

I had a ginger and lemon shower gel and that made me gag!!!!!

Only got the sea bands left to try haha and il be all nausea preventioned out!!

Minxy said:

My kit also includes

- sea bands wrist straps

OMG how did i miss ur BFP, a HUGE congrats to you hun :hug:

I tried wrist bands and they weren't for me. I have them in my bag jsut in case but they don't work. I'm at work already this morning, had my breakie and feel very very sick. I've already had three days off, My boss is lovely and she knows why i'm not well, i think everyone else thinks i might be dying from somehting! LOL, everyone keeps asking if i'm okay and that i'm really quiet (i'm a bit loud usually and very open!) so think they're all finding it weird that i'm not telling them what's wrong and that this 'virus' must be going on for a long time now!

I am so exhausted though from this sickness. Did manage to go out for dinner last night for the first time in weeks, but it's back full blast again today and I thought it was going away. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: , it realyl does get you down doens't it, im sooo fed up. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Me too! I am at a new job so god know what they think of me. Had 2 days off in first 2 weeks. Not good. I run out of meetings to :puke:

It really is a tough time.

I feel like mine is getting slightly better, touch wood!

I got it all day every day. I've found a few things that help, cream soda, ice cream and most any type of fruity sweet. I also have a gingernut as soon as I open my eyes. Used to love em but hate em now and when this is over I'm never eating another 1 ever ever ever again :D
Apparently the sicker ya are the better, so i've heard and i'm focusing on that :) Also its supposed to get better at 12 weeks. Only just over a week to go :cheer:

not many weeks left to go now girlies! I think I should set up a new home business selling sicknes packs for us girlies, would make a fourtune! :moon: :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back