footy

lauramum01 said:
celtic, another scottish team. Winners of the league for 2006, not that the competition was fierce.

Hearts 3 - Celtic 0 this afternoon...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Emilia xx :wink:

My babs will have a coventry kit, and a celtic kit, but no liverpool kit sorry lol even if alan tries...

Junior sky blues get a free season ticket untill they are 7 :D

at ipswich u pay a £ a game lol if a ticket becomes free beside us he will be getting it this yr

i am a man u fan but since me and oh have been to gether i've become a tottenham widow as hes obsessed, although secretly i like them too and will support them avidly unless they play man u of course then its a different story!!

not long to the world cup come on England :dance:

all this fuss about rooney, we can do it with or without him. :clap:

I support ARSENAL and the night I met my danish DH showed me his Danish Arsenal Supporters card and it was a match made in heaven :D

Emilia, your OH supports a top team. I am a Hearts supporter, OH is from Manchester, and unfortunatley supports Man U :wall:

Glad to meet another Jambo! :D
OH was trying to come over for Scottish cup, but didn't save enough and no time off work! Can't wait to hear result!!

You can buy biscuits here called Jambos..... you'll always find them in this house! :D :D
Emilia xx

No point in paying all that money to come over when quite clearly Hearts will hammer Gretna...Here's hoping! :pray: And in the Champions League!xxx :dance:

Im a die hard Sunderland Fan so I'm in no position to laugh or make comments about anyone lol.

The maggies will always be black and white scum though :moon: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back