footmuffs not big enough for my 19th month old.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem?
My 19 month old son is tall for his age, hes as tall as his 2 1/2 year old cousin.
He only just about fits into his Maclaren footmuff, and even thats tight & I have the maclaren xlr so its a bigger footmuff to regular ones.

Does anyone else have this and when your going out in winter how do you keep them nice and snug if there too big for the cosy toes?

Last edited:
u can get custom made ones done on facebook.... she does characters and patterns and theyre amazing.... shellie wood xx

I'm getting one made at the min form snunkie but theres an 8 wk wait, footmuff are a nightmare tho dunno why the cant make them bigger I have a sliver cross double and dollys footmuff has never been on cos she cant fit in it

glad to be of service... theyre half the price of snunkie and snunkie dont do extra long... from what i know she makes longer ones :D xx

mines gonna be £35, for an extra long and wide one in a proper lush deisgn and also the strap pads to go with it. cant wait! :) x

its a bargain cos theyre different and the branded ones r like £70! is it a design u can use for a girl too or did u get a boyish one?? :D xx

I got a boyish one hun as when bump is big enough to go into the seat unit bit I will order her a proper girly one so they have one each, probs something with hello kitty on :D xx

lol itll prob be done by the time shes ready for it... i love the hello kitty stuff but my fave is the cow print loooove it :D xx

true hun but ill need the one for joe in the nxt few weeks... :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back