food....

minx_09

Reaction score
hiya this is my first time being pregnant i rang the doctors today and havent got an appointment untill feb 16th so jus wondering what sort of foods should i be eating and what food shouldnt i eat?? thanks. :)

you havent been given any advice?! How many weeks are you/will you be by your appointment?

i spoke to the midwife on the fone this morning she just asked when was my last period (which was the 21st dec) and she sed im probly about 3nhalf- 4 weeks and she made me an hour appointment for feb 16th. she told me to get some folic acids and that was about it really. iv also got an overactive thyroid so i thought i wud get seen by the doctor straight away. i will be about 8 weeks or so when i have my appointment. xx

8 weeks is alright to have your booking in appointment. Its a shame there arent any leaflets givento you really, you're sensible enough to find out but I bet there are plenty of people who wouldnt. Basically you need to avoid food poisoning so no shell fish, no runny eggs, no pate, avoid certain cheeses (not sure which, I dont eat cheese) avoid caffine and alcohol. ummmm, I cant think of anything else, I think my baby is eating my brain cells!

okay thanks for your help, lol. jus been lookin at the website that becks20 recommended. thanks for your help girls!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back