Food worries

toni64539

Reaction score
Hello

I've been suffering really badly with morning sickness this last few weeks and although I was trying to eat healthily, now I can't seem to keep anything down, the only things I fancy are fattening fried foods or sweets which I worry about being full of chemicals. Any fruit/veg makes me feel so sick. I am taking pregnancy vitamins, so must be getting some nutrients from them, but is it going to be bad for the baby me just eating junk, any thoughts would be appreciated x x x

as long as your eating hunny it doesn't really matter so much. Just try to include fruit juice drinks or something if your worrying... I went off food at the beginning of my pregnancy as I had nausea all the time and didnt want to eat but now I'm fine I can eat pretty much everything I like except sugar as I'm diabetic lol x

It's horrible isn't it. I had terrible morning sickness too, I could hardly touch anything and I lost a stone and a half in weight! At 18 weeks I began feeling normal again and managed to start eating normally again. It may seem like it's never ending at the moment but I promise it does get better! X

I've eaten mainly 'rubbish' so far! I've only just started enjoying fruit & veg again this week! I went off of meat too which is very weird, I love meat! I wouldn't worry too much in the beginning, it's more towards the end that I think we have to eat lots of healthy foods! :)

xxx

I started thinking this today too, I am just eating rubbish because I get so hungry then just snack on whatever is around!
I have said to hubby this weekend though, I want to make a big chicken & veg casserole and a veggie chilli; need to get more vitamins and nutrients for the bub! x

i wouldnt worry too much about it hun, i think we all go through a similar stage! ive only just come back to being able to eat properply. I think as long as you take your vitamins and your eating something then your little baba is just fine x

Don't worry too much hun. I also found bland things were all I could eat at the beginning. Atm I've gone off meat which is a bit annoying! Just eat what you can and it'll be ok, there's plenty of time to get more healthy food inside you!

I can't get enough orange juice and satsumas just now :)

the baby will take all the nutrients 1st then you will be left with whatever is left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back