FOOD POISONING

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I am really worried, as I come close to the end of my first trimester I am trying to be extra careful not to make any mistakes that could harm my baby.

Anyhow my memory has been really bad lately, and I took some chicken out saturday to eat sunday but forgot that I had done it so I ate it yesterday instead.

Today I feel abit weird very bad headaches, slight nausea without needing to be sick and a feeling of general ickyness. Now I dont know if this is due to my pregnancy or whether I have made a huge mistake and I am coming down with food poisoning.

I am so scared that I have messed up so close to to second trimester.
Sorry to rant on but I needed to get this off my chest. :(

Sounds like ms to me, but even if it's food poisoning don't worry too much. Other girls on here have had it quite bad and have been ok. If you start puking and pooing call nhs direct or your doc.

Peanut said:
Sounds like ms to me, but even if it's food poisoning don't worry too much. Other girls on here have had it quite bad and have been ok. If you start puking and pooing call nhs direct or your doc.

sorry hun what does ms mean? xx :hug: xx

Is ms morning sickness?

Sorry just wondered, lol :D

Lau
x

Well it took me a while to think was ms could be in relation to food poisoning, then it clicked, doh!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
xx

food poisoning hits in hours not the next day from what i rememebr when i had to do food hygiene

TC

food poisoning should have hit within 4-6 hours hun i shouldnt worry too much xxxxxxxxx

Hi Doll,
Most of our poultry is bug free nowadays, and as long as you cooked it right... cooled it and put it in the fridge within 90 minutes of cooling.. then ate it cold straight from the fridge.within 4 days... there is NOT a Chance it's F.P. as thats the guildlines for chicken cooking and storage. Reheating should be done to tempretures of over 89 degrees. to kill any bacteria that may grow in cooking. I am sure you have done all this anyway as good practice without thinking....
Now All that being said...... i would go get checked out anyway... take no chances... Chicken (salmonella) (sp) does take a few days.. Bacterial infection.... Anyhow like the girls have said.. lots of people get food poison whilst PG and go on to have healthy babies......
I just think there is no harm in asking for that scan, and a check up to be sure..... You know.. peace of mind and all :hug:
please take care and be well Lv Yvonne xx

P.S. I think i might just be a little over protective of you girls now.. so please excuse me if i gave too much information there.. just feel you should know the facts to make informed choice... :hug:

fynemum said:
Hi Doll,
Most of our poultry is bug free nowadays, and as long as you cooked it right... cooled it and put it in the fridge within 90 minutes of cooling.. then ate it cold straight from the fridge.within 4 days... there is NOT a Chance it's F.P. as thats the guildlines for chicken cooking and storage. Reheating should be done to tempretures of over 89 degrees. to kill any bacteria that may grow in cooking. I am sure you have done all this anyway as good practice without thinking....
Now All that being said...... i would go get checked out anyway... take no chances... Chicken (salmonella) (sp) does take a few days.. Bacterial infection.... Anyhow like the girls have said.. lots of people get food poison whilst PG and go on to have healthy babies......
I just think there is no harm in asking for that scan, and a check up to be sure..... You know.. peace of mind and all :hug:
please take care and be well Lv Yvonne xx

P.S. I think i might just be a little over protective of you girls now.. so please excuse me if i gave too much information there.. just feel you should know the facts to make informed choice... :hug:

Yours always welcome to be protective hun, as we will all be protective of you when you have your little bundle of joy in the future.

Take care xx :hug: xx

Im sure you will be fine Vicky, if it was food poisoning you would know about it by now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back