concerns

suz

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to ask a couple of questions. I have only just done a test with a faint line and am already worrying. You would never beleive I have done this before.

Does anyone know if its a problem to change the nappy of a baby that has just been vaccinated? I didn't even think of at the time.

Also have been up all night with a tummy bug ( just vomiting, sorry if tmi )
Don't think it was fod poisoning beacuse one of my boys was also sick and we ate different food, also our friends have just all had tummy bugs.

Last one is we all went to the farm yesterday, was quite scrupulous ( sp ? )
about hand washing but just wondered if that was ok.

I am a bit of a worrier but not normally this bad!!!!!

Thanks in adavnce for any replies!

Suz

I have been advised to keep away from sheep,although i live in the city so not many sheep around...but it can't be avoided now,we all do things in pregnancy we are advised not too without thinking and you will worry yourself to death going over this stuff...

sure it will all be fine

hi :wave: suz,
I would think the clinic would tell you if it is a big issue changing nappies after injection, so i don't know but would guess thats not the problem, :think: perhaps it is just a wee bug? I would call the NHS24 anyway, or go striaght to GP in the morning, you haven't said how far on in your PG you are?
I know you can get a bacteria from sheep called camblobacter (sp) it can make you quite sick, and runny (green) sorry again if TMI.... if it is the case you WILL NEED antibiotics whilst PG...easy treated, So to be safe, get yourself checked out.... but truth is.. the chances are it's just a wee bug, and not to stress to much, just play safe... you know? :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Hi,

I changed my little uns nappy after she had her vaccinations, didn;t do her any harm. As for the stomach bug could it not be morning sickness, if you're anything like me it will last all night and day. See how you feel tomorrow it might just be a 24 hour things and if you washed your hands after the farm still should think you'd be OK, I mean farmers wives have babies. As long as you didn't lick your hands after feeding the animals (which is obvious you wouldn't have :lol: ) you'll be fine. Besides your little un is well protected and you're not that far gone. I think you'll be OK hun. xxx

Hi

I think you will be fine i hope you start to feel better soon :hug:
Katrina

I think as long as you were carefull about washing your hands after changing the nappy and touching the animals you should be fine. My sister went on nemesis at Alton Towers before she realised she was pregnant, her son is 8 now!
If you are still worried cntact your GP.

Thank you for the replies. Think I was just tired and emotional and over thinking on sunday.

Feel much better, have done another positive test today so starting to think it's all really real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back