Food help!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
Stevey is 1 next week, he eats very well but... I see alot of mums on here leaving food for baby so they can feed themselves. When ever i try this he literally shoves it ALL in his mouth!!! He never eats one bit first and then picks something else up to try. I'm pettrified hes going to choke.

Is there a way round this or should i just man up and let him get on with it?

I would only put small amounts on his tray to start with but he has to learn - we did blw and B still shoves too much in his gob! But never chokes as he has learnt to take out what he can't manage x

I was thinking of giving him some pasta but have no clue what to put with it! A sauce will end up every where. Argh i have no idea lol

Pasta on its own is fine or mix with garlic butter. I just put B straight in the bath afterwards!

I'd def do dinner before bathtime.

James will eat plain pasta but he loves Pesto or even just a bit of Philidelphia.

Spaghetti is great as it's much harder for them to shove the whole lot in???

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Also I agree with small amounts - florets are great (broccoli and cauliflower) as bub has to pick them up but can't fit the whole lot in their mouth. Well they can but the stork will be sticking out :shock:

Also food in stick / finger shape are good as baby can't put them all in mouth (cut fruit / veg into fingers or else things like baby corns or mini courgettes are fab!)

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back