Follow up / results appt on Monday!!

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi girls,

As the title says , i got my fertility appt moved forward and yay! its on Monday.

TESTS I had done are

- 21 day and and day 2 - 5 bloods
- OH sperm test
- Transvaginal scan - was told nothing unusual or abnormal - only lining of my womb very thin
- HSG - all clear

Any advice on what i need to ask??

I have a feeling that some of my problem is due to me not having enough oestrogen or progesterone , a, thin lining thing but also I did have real trouble finding the right contraceptive pill for me (I always spotted/ bleed lightly every day with every pill). Until I eventually found one that worked (which is a very strong dose of hormone, I was on this for nearly 10 yrs and fell preg with my son - 1st month after coming off it, not been back on it since.

Any thoughts ladies will be great.
Corrinne xxx

Good luck Corrine. Do you have regular periods and ovulate??? Xx

Hi Gizzy,

Hope your doing ok, I have regular periods yes, and I think I ovulate! ( I have conceived 3 times before)

Im sure Ill have that confirmed on Monday. xxx

Good luck for Monday, we have our follow up on Wednesday so know how you're feeling ATM x

I have just turned 38, its babytime, but trying for baby number since I was 36. xx

No advice sorry hun but I'll be in this position soon so will be keeping an eye on your progress! :clover: Good Luck hope it's all good news xxxx

Just seen your PM, sorry i thought i'd already replied to your thread Corrinne :blush:

What did your blood results say? Did they come back low or anything for progesterone?

Unfortunately some of your symptoms such as short cycles and mood swings and thin lining can be age related and although that doesn't really mean much in itself, it might be something that you can use in your favour to getting treated with something sooner rather than later.

You also already have kids so the only thing that they can really do for you is offer you stims like clomid and that could also help with the thin lining :)

I think that it is clomid that you should expect out of the appointment.

I'm not familiar with contraceptive pills but did stopping them cause a bleed?

Thanks for replying lou, no probs for not before.

I get my blood results in the morning - so will find out then!!

I dont have short cycles or mood swings , pretty reg actually every 26- 28 days - so all pretty normal!!

When I was younger I bled whilst taking the pill, doc said not enough hormone / not strong enough to 'hold' my period. Only Cilest worked for me. I was on this for a long time. Always had periods on pill 'break' as normal.
Then came off as wanted to start family, had one period inbetween was pregnant the next month.
Had no probs at all.

Was just wondering if the boost of hormones from taking the pill is what led me to not have any problems???

I dont know I guess I should just until tomorrow when I have my appt, just wanted to be armed with as many quests as pos, as you know how it is , you think of things after etc and come away a bit puzzled!!!!

xxx

good luck for tomorrow - let us know how you get on

Thanks everyone for good luck wishes, will let you know how it all goes. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27