Follow on milk

Lolly85x

Reaction score
My LO is still one cow&gate stage 1 milk, he will be 22 weeks soon. I was wondering if anyone was the same at this stage and just kept your LO on the same milk? Or did you switch to the 6+months milk

I did switch with my first, you don't need to though, I only switched as you can sometimes get follow on milk on offer and also get clubcard points on it which you don't with first milk. xx

Stage one is adequate for the first year.... If LO is settled i would leave it x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

With Cow and Gate the stage 1 milk is suitable for the first year, you shouldn't switch to follow on milk before then. I was advised by my hv to skip the follow on milk and switch straight to regular cows milk at 1 year.

We tried the follow on milk but it didn't agree with lo so we stayed on stage 1 milk until 11 months then switched to cows milk

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I think it's a bit of a con really, you don't need to use it, I'd stick to the formula LO is used to and just swap to cows milk at 1 year.

Thanks ladies. I will just leave him be :) he's not 6 months for another month but I didn't want to buy in too much formula and waste it :)

My LO is still one cow&gate stage 1 milk, he will be 22 weeks soon. I was wondering if anyone was the same at this stage and just kept your LO on the same milk? Or did you switch to the 6+months milk

I wondered about this too as my little boy is on SMA hungry baby milk which is thicker and more filling than stage 1 milk...might ask the HV as its a tricky decision! X

I took mine off hungry milk when started on food x

I took mine off hungry milk when started on food x

Hi did you just go back to normal stage 1 milk? We had a lot left over when we switched to hungry baby so might go back on that! X

Yeah just bck on to nmber 1 and she was satisfied xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back