Foe list

Im already on it :wink: nah not really, we need some form of authority round here, who would sort out all the gimps

Being on someones Foes list would be like living with my OH...

They're there but not listening to a blinking word you say! :rotfl:

< goes back and sits in the lonely corner, on my own, alone, with no fwends, but hey who's paranoid, not me! :fib: >

Last edited:
I don't use it. I read and answer a post if I think it is interesting or I can offer some advice.

I guess that why I don't get many replies to anything I post nowadays. :(

NIE said:
I guess that why I don't get many replies to anything I post nowadays. :(

And the paranoia starts..............

What? Do you think people don't reply cause they have you as a foe? No chance :)

I've never felt the need to use it. I just dont reply to things that annoy me.

ejjie said:
There's going to be massive forum paranoia for a few days me thinks :rotfl:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The kind of empathetic people who worry about whether they've upset others, and whether they are in people's bad books are NOT going to be the kind of people who wind people up time and time again!!!

So if you're worrying about being on a foe list you're basically very unlikely to be I would have thought :hug:

If on the other hand you couldn't care less like me... hmm... on the plus side at least no one will be reading this post!

Oh and hi NIE!! :wave: I read your posts and always find you helpful and constructive, especially in the baby section, I just don't normally reply because you said it better than I did :hug:

I dont use it, I know its there but i dont think i get that involved to be seriously bothered by something someones said.
I read posts and if its bitchy or in my point of view out to create an argument I tend to avoid replying...
Im not shy and retiring in real life but I acknowledge this is a forum where people aren't going to always agree get on just cause we've got TTC, pregnancy or being a parent in common and unless a topics got " FAO ***vix*** " on it I dont take things personally that people say, just cause I think one thing doesnt mean i assume everyone else has the same opinion.

TBH if someone has got me on their foes list they're prob doing themselves a favour, even I think I talk shit :lol:

I don't use it. I'm not easily wound up and am also far too nosy. :lol:

I wonder if I am on anyone's list?? I don't think I have upset anyone? I hope not.

i bet i'm on a few foe lists :lol: just coz i woffle on about myself all the time and iv got vices :D :lol: yep i am probably rather annoying! lmao.

erm i can honestly say, i havent got anyone on my foe list. i *tried* it once with someone- just a random person coz i wanted to see what happend to their posts- once i'd found out i un-foed them :lol:

if i thought it necessary tho i would. maybe. but i'd probably click on the thing to see anyway :doh: :lol:

trixipaws said:
i bet i'm on a few foe lists :lol: just coz i woffle on about myself all the time and iv got vices :D :lol: yep i am probably rather annoying! lmao.

erm i can honestly say, i havent got anyone on my foe list. i *tried* it once with someone- just a random person coz i wanted to see what happend to their posts- once i'd found out i un-foed them :lol:

if i thought it necessary tho i would. maybe. but i'd probably click on the thing to see anyway :doh: :lol:

You're on my Foe list Trix! :D

Foxxi said:
trixipaws said:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :lol:

beanie said:
lauramumof2 said:
I use it, there is only one person on it though. I added them ages ago and tbh cant remember why :lol:

I think it was because I said that you smell :angel:

No, you are on my super Laura foe list for that one luv! :rotfl:

lauramumof2 said:
beanie said:
lauramumof2 said:
I use it, there is only one person on it though. I added them ages ago and tbh cant remember why :lol:

I think it was because I said that you smell :angel:

No, you are on my super Laura foe list for that one luv! :rotfl:

I feel special 8) 8) 8)

trixipaws said:
Foxxi said:
trixipaws said:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :lol:

fuck_you.jpg
:moon: :moon: :moon:

Sephs said:
Nah, I don't really know anyone well enough TO have any foes anyway.

Mostly I scan topics and read peoples replies who I recognise :)
Thats what I do

I didn't know it existed :oops:
I never look at anyone's name when read or reply to posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back