flying, & premade milk. (cartons)

Amy_J

Reaction score
me & oh are going back to italy on wednesday for a week to see his family & our friends =)))

we are only taking hand luggage as all our summer clothes are there, plus we are staying with his parents etc etc so dont need anything really.

i wanted to take cartons of milk for the flight....can i?? they are the cow and gate hungry ones and i think they are 200ml not too sure though....

we are going with eayjet.

when we are there i will make his milk with the powder, it was just for the flight i thought itd be easier, i have no experience of this as when we moved back to the uk i had already premade the bottles!!!

any advice would be appreciated!! thanks in advance ladies.
x

Isn't there a rule on no liquids? Your prob better off taking powered and asking for hot water tbh :/

Isn't there a rule on no liquids? Your prob better off taking powered and asking for hot water tbh :/

ohh no. i knew there was a rule but didnt know what the quantity limit was and if there was an exception for baby milk!! eeek.

when we went I had 4 bottles of 7oz boiled water and the powder int he chnage bag, also his sippy cup of water and some food. i took 2 cartons and they made me taste everything, so had to cut the cartons open. May be easier taking the wate rin bottles and tupperware with the powder in?

Have a lovely time, bet they'll be mazed how much LO has changed! enjoy it!

no liquids over 100ml , and if its over 100ml (which is allowed for baby food) u have to be able to taste it.... we brought bottles with 200mls in each of just water and then the powder in dispenser :) xx

when we went I had 4 bottles of 7oz boiled water and the powder int he chnage bag, also his sippy cup of water and some food. i took 2 cartons and they made me taste everything, so had to cut the cartons open. May be easier taking the wate rin bottles and tupperware with the powder in?

Have a lovely time, bet they'll be mazed how much LO has changed! enjoy it!

ahhh ok, thankyou, maybe im best off doing that then!!! dont fancy cutting the cartons open and tasting them lol.

ooo i know ..theyre so exicted to see him!!! xx

yeah and then once the cartons were open it was hard to transport them. where you flying from ? we went from gatwick and were allowed to used the special access securty rout ewhich was really quiet and no queue and the security people were lovely.
Hope the journey goes well and LO behaves :)

we're flying from stanstead! hope he behaves too eeek, hes into everything at the moment, isnt still for a second!! its only 2 and a half hour flight though!

weve just come back from tenerife, and we had to taste everything, i took 3 bottles made up n a water, its easier to take formula for this reason cos than the cartons, our flight was 4 1/2 hr flight n she was fine, bottle on take off n water on landing to make sure theres ears pop ok n dont get earache n then sleepies inbetween, was fab,

if ur taking ur pushchair right up to the gates (you can no probs) then it has to go through the bag scanner thing if it will fit (our mothercare trenton didnt) so had to go through the thing people walk through, i had to put layla through this with me too,

hope this helps

xxx

ps. enjoy urselfs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111