Fluffy Pictures!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Here's a few stash pics of mine to get us started.....

itti2.jpg itti3.jpg itti4.jpg

itti5.jpg itti6.jpg

Last edited:
itti.jpg itti7.jpg

Attachments

• itti6.jpg
    itti6.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
i love the cow and the bee :love: - when i get more of a stash instead of boring white totsbots i'll upload :lol:

Lauren I started with TBs and I LOVED them on a tiny bum! They were my favs even when I had some small Itti's. I liked the fit and they were bomb proof!!

You likey :) wait till you see the mini wipes wet bags I'm going to be doing to go with Spuggies ;)

i bagsy the first one you have ready :rofl: x

Lisa, i LOVE your stash. If your ever thinking of selling any, giz a shout. Where did you get the christening one, i NEED them for when the boys in october. Gonna upload my pathetic stash now lol xx

Yes I likey lotsey - I want a wet bag or two. I dont like the one that I got with my Cheekey Wipes set. This cloth business is getting serious for me now, I just ordered an Itti Bitti AIO for Rosie - Im going to be swamped with cloth soon! :)

This is some of my nappies.

nappies.jpg

All in all I have

3 x close parent pop ins
5 x bumgenious v3
2 x itti bitti de'lish
1 x blueberry
4 x kushies
5 x mothercare smart nappies

Still waiting for one to be delivered, a coolababy

This is my nappy set up (note the spuggies fluffy fleece reusable wipes)

nappysetup.jpg

And my boys in fluff

fluffylucas.jpg

fluffyjacob.jpg

and a pic of Lucas looking content coz his bum is in fluff

spooky.jpg

xx

ace pics, will post pics of my stash so far when I get round to organising it into one place :love:

:love: You have a nice little stash coming along there!!! The chistening one is a BTP Wee Notions. It's Sid's christening in 2 weeks so I'll be selling it after that most likely ;)

I have these now too

french1.jpg

french2.jpg

2 Issy's in 'earth frogs' and 'bugs' coming! :yay:

I think I'll part with a couple of the Cushie Tushies at some point.....what do you like the look of Toon? :lol:

erm......all of them :rofl: I'm litterally obcessed!! Can i have dibbs on the christening one chick? xx

Well I have actually already taken dibs on it and I'm a woman of my word. You can have second dibs though ;)

no bother chick. I would rather you stuck to your word than stitch someone up iykwim. I need more pretty nappies, fluffy, or with patterns. I am on a fluff ban at the moment tho :cry: saying that, what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him, he hasn't even noticed the 2 new pop ins coz there white :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back