Fluffy Pictures!

I want to try some fleece wipes, I use terry cotton at the moment but Im keen to see how they square up :)

this is a site full of entrepeuners!!! :D any momney making home ventures any of you can suggest for me?? :D xxx btw im going for a peek now at the wipes!! :D xx

Just ordered a stash of wipes and liners off the facebook page!! Can't wait to get them!!! x

Here's one of spookaloo (Lucas lol) in his fluff. Dunno if the upload will work coz it's the first time using tapatalk xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
He looks like he's doing the Caterpillar breakdancing move!!! :lol: I love that colour. It's the one Sid seems to like to crap in most!! If he's due a poo and a bit grizzly, I stick it on and he babs straight away! :rofl:

Hi Ladies!

As some of you may already know from my previous posts i'm a Childminder.

I'm really interested in buying some Spuggies wipes, I think they look fab and they'll save me a fortune in disposable wipes. I currently care for 9 children (not all at once!) so you can imagine how many wipes I get through a week!!

I just wanted to know how many wipes is in a 'bundle' just so I can work out roughly how many i'd need to buy and how much it'd cost etc.

Also Merv's Mum - Are they ok to use as face wipes for the children's faces/hands aswell as their bottoms?

Thanks in advance for the info! :)

xxx

Aww, cute pics. I just got some itti bitti's and they are the cutest things!!

Eeee....Got my Itti Bittis in the post today :D Cost me £14 for them both preloved and theyre in fab condition! Im very excited! Now I just need the baby to put them in! Ive only got these 2 and 3 wraps in small, but didn't want to go crazy until I knew whether reusable would agree with me. :)

Attachments

• Itti Bitti.jpg
    Itti Bitti.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 8
Here's one of spookaloo (Lucas lol) in his fluff. Dunno if the upload will work coz it's the first time using tapatalk xx

:love: He's doing the worm :lol: x

Eeee....Got my Itti Bittis in the post today :D Cost me £14 for them both preloved and theyre in fab condition! Im very excited! Now I just need the baby to put them in! Ive only got these 2 and 3 wraps in small, but didn't want to go crazy until I knew whether reusable would agree with me. :)

They do look in lovely condition! x

Yeah my spookster is gonna be a street dancer lol he lifts his legs higher than his head during tummy time. I'm expecting fluffy post tomorrow and Friday, it feels like Christmas eve ha ha xx

Hmmm I think I might have enough nappies now lol xx

Attachments

36.3 KB · Views: 12
And I took delivery of these today and have one LAST one on the way :oops: xx

Attachments

35.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online