Fluffy Pictures!

Oh yes you did!! I was going to go and look on the photo on FB! I *thought* someone else said they liked the look of it too...

I think we should all agree to give dibs in order of christening dates! :lol:

you could hire it out... add to you new business :D

My christening is not till october and i will have to buy another one anyway so both boys have one so i will step down chick. OH really likes it so he said we will just buy 2 new xx

I am hoping that we can sort out our christening for November, oh that reminds me... must find out if Mother has located the Christening Gown yet....
... anyhow, plenty of time between the two, it certainly won't be any earlier

my fluff stash!

Attachments

• 21072010265.jpg
    21072010265.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
Aww, I wish I had pretty coloured ones!! I've got boring plain little lambs and tots bots!! Not allowed to buy any more!! lol

Ooooh I tell you what I love...... Cheeky wipes!! So much more effective than packet wipes and so easy to wash cos you don't have to dry them. Love 'em!!!

amazing pics girls!! and some of those nappies are adorable!! xxx

Ive only got 6 bambino ones so far and 4 are boring and plain and one has stars on and one has spots on. Cant wait to get my cushie tushies :D

Oooh you lot are terrible, I've just ordered 2 itty bitty's and 1 cushie tushie!! Best get some of my little lambs on ebay lol !

is it just me or is evry1 using reusables on here?? xx

I had never even considered it until people started talking about it on here. In the long run I figure it will save money :) and they look so cute! I think it might become an obsession :blush: But Im using disposables at first and always keeping some spare just incase. I think FOB will prefer disposables tbh. x

Ooooh I tell you what I love...... Cheeky wipes!! So much more effective than packet wipes and so easy to wash cos you don't have to dry them. Love 'em!!!

I'm loving re-usable wipes too! I'm using Lisa's (Mervs Mum) Spuggies re-usable fleece wipes they are great! :D

I've just ordered 2 more cushie tushies :x!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be paying a fortune for cheeky wipes, spuggies are just as good but better coz they are in funky designes, come with solution and a cool little box (way better priced too) xx

does mervs mum make reusable wipes??? xx

http://www.facebook.com/?tid=116632...ce-reusable-baby-wipes/141033639246052?ref=ts xx

I do Lisa :) (Thanks Toon ;) )

Mine are loads better than CWs :lol:

Love the Giraffe wet bag Lauren!!!

Last edited:
Lise i got my liners today they are beautiful. really thick and soft i love love love them!! :love: the new fabrics are ace xx

Oh wow, just checked them out!! They're FAB!! Gonna have to get me some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back