Fluctuating 'belly'

C0606

Reaction score
Hello!

This has possibly been mentioned 1000 times before but as the topics a little strange it's hard to find threads on it so here goes...
Does/did anyone elses belly constantly fluctuate around this time? On Saturday my belly was extremely hard, I could feel the outline of my uterus between my pelvic bone and belly button. That was the first time it had been like that, but since then it's gone back to being as it was, if not a little flatter!
Why does this happen? xx

Mine does this too! Today I look fat yesterday I looked solid and pregnant!
X

I'm glad it's not just me! I did a google search (obviously HA!) and it said it's because of where the baby is, if it's right at the front, you're belly will seem hard and push out etc. Sounded insane to me though when it's still so small, didn't think it would make much affect but I used my doppler yesterday when my belly did appear all small and little bubs did seem far away, right at the back so maybe it is right. Madness! x

Mm it's crazy... I woke up the other morning and the left side of my womb was sticking right out and was solid.
The right side was sunken in and soft. I was like ahhh
So I poked the lump and it moved along and looked normal again! Lol
Was so strange !

X

Yeah! That's exactly the same as me, was on the left too. You wouldn't imagine it to look like that so early on really! x

I am glad someone posted this, I have been having this to, some days I look really pregnant and others it looks like I am deflating.

It's very odd! You'd think it would just be a case now of things hardening and then staying hard but yet another mystery of pregnancy I guess.
It does seem to be a common thing on other forums and stuff by the looks of my google search though so I think we can all rest assured! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back