• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flu jab

DeeLT

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just wondered if any of you are planning on having the flu jab?

I dont normally bother (even though work give it to us for free - so we work all winter rather than take time off sick I think!!!) but this year I thought that perhaps I should because of the pregnancy.

x

My doctor sent me a letter telling me to come and have one. So I am doing what she says.

That's good. My GP has been a bit rubbish so far so I'm not holding out hope. I think I'll go for it and book it myself. My stepson starts infant school tomorrow so I suspect that he will get everything and bring it home...... yuck!

I will be having it, definately. I started a thread about it in pregnancy chat a while ago, lots of the time people are not aware of the risks. Go have a look at it x

Im waiting till im 12 weeks, thats what i got advised to do xx

My docs isn't starting till Oct but I shall be having mine for certain. I shall be into tri 2 by then.

Thanks girls... didn't know about waiting until tri 2.

Princess81 - thank you, i'll look up your previous post

x

I will be having it, definately. I started a thread about it in pregnancy chat a while ago, lots of the time people are not aware of the risks. Go have a look at it x

Princess81 - Just found your post. I'm so sorry to her about your sister hon. I'm def having the jab now. Thank you for being brave and sharing your story x

That's okay. If it saves anyone else from going through what my family have been through since December it will be more than worth it. It upsets me how flippant docs can be about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back