flopsybunny..how u gettin on?

kazimotto

Reaction score
hey flopsy..how u getting on, u must be on cd18? just htought would check in with you since we are close in cycle. i am on cd15 now and used opk's and for last three days got two lines, test line still not quite as dark as control line but not far off it so don't know whether have ov or not yet! its so frustrating, my temp kinda the same so doubt i have yet but then the lines are confusing me cos thought you would only get them if def ov-ing.. anyway excuse the rambles, jsut wanted to say hi and hope ur getting positive results..xx

Heya Kazi!

Well I have had positive OPK yesterday and today and I too am a little confused about when I am ov-ing. I reckon must be today or tomorrow. The dreaded 2ww is underway :2ww:

Which OPKs are you using, on the ones I use a test line the same colour or darker than the control line is positive. On tuesday (CD16) the test line was darker than it had been but not quite as dark as the control and for the last 2 days it has been the same. I wish it was a pregnancy test that was doing that not and ovulation test...keeping my fingers crossed for this month!!

I have worked out that my average cycle is about 31 and I'm ovulating 4 days later than I thought! How long is your cycle usually?

:bunny: xx

hello! my cycle is normally 27/28 days, although two months ago it was 30..

i just did my opk for today and the line was very faint so i take it my surge was between cd 12 - cd 14...altho i took one at 10pm cd 14 and was still positive so i am hoping we have done enough bd! really glad u got ur pos opk, its exciting! so we might be testing around the same time! xx

Yeah, it looks like we will be testing around the same time! I hope we both get our positive tests! My OH said last night that he had a feeling that I wouldn't get pregnant. I hope he's not right!!! :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back