Flexilexi!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I dreamt you had your baby! I woke up thinking you have given birth....

That is all. Lol

Last edited:
Lol I always freak myself out when I get into this mode. Let's just say I told my great grandmohe she was going to die on a Tuesday, she did. I asked a friend if she had a sister called Jane... And she was like omg she was a twin and she died etc- the name had just popped into my head!

So it always makes me nervous when I get stuck on a thought!x

Can you not post things like that so early in the morning .. my half shut eyes just saw "had baby" and i was like ooooooooo

:rofl: :rofl:

Wow a 6th sense - Love things like that.

Hope Flexi is OK x

:rofl: oh my god thats well creepy because i had to get in the shower at about 11 pm with the worst pains ever! i was on all fours rocking around like a twat for ages! no baby yet, im still getting pains but dont want to make a fuss from them until they are regular and timeable! haha thats really strange ! x

:rofl: oh my god thats well creepy because i had to get in the shower at about 11 pm with the worst pains ever! i was on all fours rocking around like a twat for ages! no baby yet, im still getting pains but dont want to make a fuss from them until they are regular and timeable! haha thats really strange ! x

I'm giving you less than 72 hours missy! Lol

Lol I was getting excited too!! Thought this was her labour thread haha

Haha when I saw the thread I was like "ooooooh that's ME! Hang on, what about me?" :rofl: I hope you are right, this is a pain in the bum! X

:rofl: this made me chuckle! sunday lexi. I bet ya! :D

I will pay you to dream I was in labour right now.....if it happened I swear I'd take u for lunch in harrods!!

Loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back