First Trimester Help

loub54

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Louise,
Hoping somebody can help me as I am very worried and a bit sad.. I did a pregnancy test (clear blue digital on Sat ) and it said pregnant 1-2 and did a first response and good clear line. I went to my doctor on wed this week and she said faint line and a little blood in my urine but she wasnt concerned about the blood but said for me to come back tomorrow as if the hcg levels were not up she was doing bloods, and didnt want to tell me something positive until she tested me again tomorrow.
Do you think she is talking about a chemical pregnancy.. I am so stressed about it.. i am 40 and its my first time conceiving.. i did a test this morning (first response and got a positive but the line was not as dark as original.
I am not bleeding but of course any pain i am panicking..
Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Louise

Hi Louise

Sorry, I can't offer any advice though I didn't just want to 'read and run'.

Hope all works out for you x

Thanks Sarah..
Still waiting on my bloods since friday to check my hcg levels.. going to doctor on Monday morning so will have news on it then.. no bleeding thankfully just every now and then period like pains .. trying to stay positive anyway..

heya

period like pains are normal as long as there no worse thsm normal period. im 6 weeks and get them.

the fact thag your nit bleeding is good. it could be uti, dont worry about faintness of tests. y dont u try another digi. i have had 2mcs 1 chemical one a full mc. both were period pains not eased by anything both accompanied by back ache. as long as no blood that good sign.

do you have any symptomd like sore boobs and fatigue?

fingers crossed for u xxxx

Hi sarah sore boobs at night not hugely tired. My tests are coming up clear its the doctors ones that are very faint then after 4 mins they come up so that is why she thought a problem. Going back to her tomorrow so will have results of hcg test. No blood yet thankfully. Boobs not as sore during day is that normal

yeah i think so, plus you where a bra in the day which holds them in place, i wake up from sleep and mine hurt loads for a short period then they ease off. through the day they only hurt if i knock them.

so are your home tests negative or positive?

have u any abdominal aching or discomfort?

xx

My home pregnancy tests are positive
They are faint in doctors and then after four mins line gets very clear. Not in much pain just occasional pains lower im abdominal no back ache. Do u mind me asking how many weeks you were when you had chemical mc. I keep checking for spotting every trip to the toilet. At least i will know finally with my bloods tomorrow if pregnancy in trouble or not

i was 4weeks i started to bleed the day my period was due. i only knew i was pregnant cos i had done a first responce test. 6 days before. i didn't have any symptoms like sore boobs. im have never heard of preg tests indicating problem with pregnancy. i think you will be fine. for all we know the doctors tests could be cheap ones. i cant see nhs investing in loads of xpensive tests. i think itll be all ok, just stay positive, and you will get good news tomorrow. i know its hard, i am aching right now in my back and abdomen. think ive over done the cleaning feels all pulled. it is a horrible feeling worrying and wondering. im trying to convince hubby to pay out for early scan i think he scared we get to see heartbeart and then something will go wrong. its such a hard time mentally as well as physically xx

Last edited:
I totally understand you went through a lot.. you prob just did a lot today i hear aches and pains are normal. You prob just need to relax. We are all worriers i think suppose hard not too until you are further along. I will keep you posted when i get results tomorrow.. keeping positive anyway for my own sanity

Thanks for all the advise xx

no news yet on my bloods.. got another blood test done this morning and was told i would have results tomorrow the latest.. the waiting is killing me.. my boobs were really sore last night and woke today and they are fine, no soreness at all, so afraid now for the worst..

Sorry just have to let that out, im going insane in work..

symptoms can come and go. How far along are u now? im 6 + 3 and ny boobs are sorer on a night. most symptoms dont last the entire pregnancy. im off work at moment im so stressed. maybe u could do with some time off.

i know its hard not to worry, but try relax your baby could be fine in there. as long as there is no blood its ok, and most symptoms start two weeks after missed period xx

I totally understand you went through a lot.. you prob just did a lot today i hear aches and pains are normal. You prob just need to relax. We are all worriers i think suppose hard not too until you are further along. I will keep you posted when i get results tomorrow.. keeping positive anyway for my own sanity

Thanks for all the advise xx

thanks for reassuring words no one tells you becoming a mummy means worrying before they are even here xx

I am 5 weeks 2 days. Suppose this is the first day my boobs are normal so i thought the worst. Well should know by this time tomorrow.. thanks x

Hi Sarah,
Doctor just came back my initial blood tests hcg level was 515 and my test on Monday was 860, she said it hadn't doubled but had risen. .need to get another blood test tomorrow and she wants me to get an early pregnancy scan end of the week... is anybody familiar with hcg levels..

Im slightly optimistic now having feared the worst, but know i am not out of the woods..

hey lou,

i did see reading into hcg and normal levels vary from woman to woman and they also depend on time of day. it may well be normal for u, and it had risen alot, i cant think all womens would double xx

Hi sarah. Got another blood test today so will have news on that friday. Waiting on hospital for app for scan hopefully that will be start of next week. So still up in the air at the moment
How are you feeling

im ok, plodding along. morning sickness started now i had hyperenises last time. so itll probably come again. ive been lazying in bed all evening from exhaustion. aw i am sure ul be ok and everything will be fine with baby. any new symtoms xxx

Hey sarah no new symptoms. Was tired last two days but that could be all the running to doctor..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back