shocked newbie

pregpixie76

Reaction score
editing this post as i think i might have scared people with the first lol.......did a test last friday cause i couldnt recall when i had a period last.got a faint second line but my partner wasnt convinced so did another sat and a strong second line came up so i asked him to get me clear blue digi ones since i was using a pound shop one,also positive.this will be my 3rd preg i have teen sons so a huge gap for me.partner is really excited as this is his first preg.going for a dating scan today cause i dont recall if i had a period in oct.looking forward to finding out how far on i am will post the results later.
hope everyone is keeping well. pixie xx

Last edited:
Hello and welcome :)

Hope your scan went well, let us know!

Hi congratulations, i see your from scotland, so am i, where abouts are you from if you dont mind me asking?

Hi congratulations, i see your from scotland, so am i, where abouts are you from if you dont mind me asking?
thanks for the warm welcome, im on the isle of bute.hope the hurricane didnt affect u 2 badly yesterday i had to go out for a scan in it and the power was off for about 6 hours ended up having to go to my mums to eat and sit in her candle light lol

i had my scan yesterday and it put me about 6 weeks although the midwife thinks it might be a little erlier so im going bk next week for another.it just looked like a sac with a line like a grain of rice inside it and what the midwife called the ring of confidance above ( apparently thats a good sign means everythings going as planned)she was surprised to see me bk after nearly 15 yrs lol said i didnt look a day older ( i was 21 bk then im 35 half now lol) good to know i appear to be aging gracefully :)

arhhh thats nice. and nice you know her.

Congratulations, your older two are going to love having a mini sibling x x x

i had my scan yesterday and it put me about 6 weeks although the midwife thinks it might be a little erlier so im going bk next week for another.it just looked like a sac with a line like a grain of rice inside it and what the midwife called the ring of confidance above ( apparently thats a good sign means everythings going as planned)she was surprised to see me bk after nearly 15 yrs lol said i didnt look a day older ( i was 21 bk then im 35 half now lol) good to know i appear to be aging gracefully :)

The gap between my first and second is 17 years & 10 days, and i feel more relaxed this time round. Pregpixie you are going to really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back