**First Tri Chat**

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hello girls! :wave: Couldnt find a chat thread so I made one. How is everyone? Not too sicky I hope :hug: Just wanted to say hi and check how you all doing. There's been lots of BFPs lately so it should get a bit more lively in here :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

Morning! Thanks for starting a chat thread, hopefully we will all get to know each other a little better through it.

Im fine - nothing to report at the moment really. Got my scan on monday and MW on tuesday but apart from that nothing else really! How are you - i see its not too long till you start maternity leave - how far goen will you be when you finish work?

I can't wait until maternity leave starts! Bring it on!

WOW hun thats come round quick - look at your ticker!!! you'll be in second tri in 5days. glad you feeling ok :cheer: :cheer:

goodluck for your scan on Monday & MW on tues! Im ok thankyou, getting excited about xmas already :D I feel amazing now compared to how I did a few weeks ago, still really sleepy and have a new range of symptoms but so much easier to cope with than feeling sick and hungover everyday. Il be 23 weeks I think when I start mat leave. I wanted to start it as early as poss as I really dont like my job and find it even more of a struggle whilst Im pregnant. I commute and it sucks SO....Im taking all my holiday before I start mat leave which allows me to finish 11th Jan :cheer: :cheer: I forgot about bank hols etc so it may be even earlier!!!

xxx

That sounds great - wish i was finishing soon! The earlierst i can start maternity leave is in March sometime but if i get signed off work it could be sooner! Cant wait!

Finished work early today so sat at home watching Jeremy Kyle and realise how great my life is compared to others! Might have to cook dinner for myself soon which is crazy as i had fish and chips for lunc at 12! I reckon i will put about 10 stone on by the time the baby is here!

Im glad the hungover feeling for you has gone (this is how i described morning sickness to people who have never had it!), its horrible isn't it. Bet youa re glad you have a whole new range of symptoms - can i be nosey and ask what they are?

Yum! loads of people had fish and chips for lunch - might have to have it for tea :) I always watch Jeremy Kyle if Im at home and it always makes me feel better too :rotfl:

New symptoms are - nosebleeds and bleeding gums - REALLY bad bleeding gums which is gross, being so dizzy and wobbly I look p***sed which is embarrasing but apparently Dr says Im fine, no low blood pressure or anything, breathlessness, heartburn and Im even more cranky then I was a few wweeks ago - I cant remember ANYTHING. I have to write lists and really really concentrate on what Im doing else it all goes horribly wrong. Like last week, I worked through my lunch so that I could leave an hour earlier to get home to do a few bits but I forgot to leave early so I left 40mins later, missed my train and had to wait half hour in the cold and was home at normal time :rotfl: I can laugh now but at the time I was so upset :? Its all good though, I look much better now, I have rosy cheeks instead of grey skin and BB's dont hurt anywhere near as much :cheer:

oh and one other weird symptom is Ive become almost dyslexic, I spell my words back to front, if I can spell at all and usually Im really good :think:

xxx

Well I was almost having a heart attack this morning lol, but I posted my worries on this site and got lots of reassuring responses so I'm feeling much better now. Thank god for the internet, how did women cope before it was around? I use it to look up every little thing now I'm pregnant xxx

I am shattered today. I woke at 3.30am and my back was killing. I have trouble with my back anyway so don't think it is pregnancy related.
I decided to get up rather than wake the DH up.

Apart from normal ms etc I'm fine.......lol

Shell

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing??

Im new to the forum, got my BFP on 16/11...from LMP that makes me around 6 weeks :D

Anyways, i feel like crap today. left my job to relocate last month...relocation fell through, now got no job. OH is the same. and now baby on the way :lol: Not worried though, he is highly skilled and will get something else soon, but me? not so sure!!

So today i booked in with the MW...seeing her on Wednesday...really excited about it. maybe after seeing her i will get a good :sleep:

Take care girls x

Last edited:
its oh so quiet shhhhhh shhhhhhhh :shhh:

you girlies are very quiet in here!!!

x

Anyone still in shock they are pregnant? :shock:
I'm finding it hard to believe, still, its very odd, I think once I have my GP appointment then see the MW I'll be better :shock: :lol:

I'm currently well other than backache, how's everyone else doing?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: my back is killing me as well and i have no energy but its great :D

i do miss the ttc section though :cry: anyway hopefully i will get to know everyone in here :D

I think I'm in denial about being pregnant :rotfl: I forget all about it unless I'm feeling bloated or queasy and then it suddenly hits me! I keep logging on and going straight to the TTC section too :oops:

Hello all I am Lian, I live near Glasgow and I am expecting my second baby in August! I love it here already! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back