First time mum question

Hazel

Reaction score
Hi All

Just want to check if this is normal.

I have been feeling heaviness in my lower abdomen for a couple of days. It's like having a water balloon in there!! It started Friday after I had been swimming and it feels like things have moved around as I now have a proper shaped bump rather than just looking fat. I'm having to keep my back straight when I get off a chair as if I lean forward I feel like I'm squashing things. I also think I may have felt movements, it feels like when you've eaten something dodgy and got a dicky tummy.

hiya

it is normal to feel slight discomfort from time to time during your pregnancy, this is due to muscles and everything else stretching and getting used to it, if it feeling heavy try and use a bump suppot or a very wide tuby grip bandage type thing to keep bump up

if you have any other questions feel free to pm me this is my 3rd time round.

bobby

I just had a poo and feel much better now!!!!! :lol:

It's feeling heavy again :( . I'm a little worried as I had swollen ovaries at the start it feels suspiciously like that again. I can't even lean over a little bit now without feeling like I'm squashing things. There's absolutely no pain at all just this constant feeling of fullness.

Hazel said:
I just had a poo and feel much better now!!!!! :lol:

LOL you make me laugh!

Bless you Hazel... I'm feeling similar especially with so I hope that makes you feel a lil better :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back