• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First time ever...

Froslass

Reaction score
I've REALLY felt baby kick!

I've been feeling fluttery movements and bubbles for a while, with the sporadic little pops that i assumed were kicks...

But lying down right now, baby is going mental!! Kicking just under my belly button, and really frequent!! Its crazy - but so lovely!

I can't wait to meet this LO!! x

Awwww its so amazing :) I'm going to miss it!

Awww, like kelly and pinky said - it is amazing eh! :) i still think its amazing, and it just gets better, now my wee baba moves my whole bump, i can feel her turning and pushing against the side of my bump, and when she kicks i really feel it! OH now talks to bump which i love :) and she sometimes kicks then too! xxx

Awwwwwwh that's absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!

I think I've felt one of two and even the OH when it's been full on having a party in there, can feel something moving but it hasn't been directly in one place. I'm so excited to be able to feel it very distingushed kick and movement but at the same time, really scared!! lol! xxx

excellent, im expecting my second - neither pregnancy have i ever felt flutterings just little kicks and moving and its just vstarted with this one

I have felt the kicks for a while now but when you actually see your belly move its amazing!! I read in bed and the LO makes my book jump up and down lol

It is much more lovely than I ever expected x :)

I can't wait till he/she starts making my tummy move! It's so exciting! I nice wee reminder there is actually someone in there! Hehe. Xxx

Im in bath right now just watching my tummy move about!! Totally awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back