First time being on a forum!

MrsRogers

Reaction score
Hey I'm Emma, been trying for mine and my husbands first child for about 4 years, finally got the courage to go to the doctors since nothing was happening, found out that he definitely has a low sperm count and the doctors said I want not ovulating, which had me heart broken, but once we went to our fertility clinic appointment for help, they did an internal scan and found I am ovulating which as you can guess we were both over the moon about.. I just need to loose a bit of weight then we officially start the process of ICSI..

Last edited:
Hi Emma, welcome to the forum and I wish you and your partner the best of luck trying to conceive, have you seen the post on here about low sperm count ?, they increased his sperm count by 600% ?, maybe your hubby could give it a go. x

Thank you, no I haven't I need to have a good look by the looks of it! That's sounds interesting

Hello Mrs Rogers. Welcome and I wish you the best of luck for your journey :)

Hello and Welcome :) wishing you all the best with your ttc journey! hopefully your stay here is short lived. I have found no matter how strange the question/scenario there are always ladies here who have experienced the same thing x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back