first steps, proud mummy moment!!!

Minchin

Reaction score
Ooh so exciting today, Owen took his first steps and then wanted to practise all day! He was covering a few metres and regaining balance.and looking oh so proud. Just feeling very emotional and.disnt think I would!! Xxx

Ahhhhhh how lovely you must be so pleased, allow yourself a good cry it's a special moment :dance:

Aww clever boy! well done owen xx

:yay: Well done Owen!

I almost jumped out my skin and cried when I saw Paige try take her first steps lol. Its an uber proud moment for every parent :D

Thanks ladies, couldn't believe how emotional I was last night! It happened so quickly and now he's suddenly realised what he cam do! I love those proud looks they do too! Xxx will allow myself a cry!!

Thanks ladies, couldn't believe how emotional I was last night! It happened so quickly and now he's suddenly realised what he can do! I love those proud looks they do too! Xxx will allow myself a cry!!

aw thanks everyone! I feel all emotional reading your thanks! :cloud9:it has cheered me up after driving back with the inlaws `with a screaming owen! He's now having some tv while I sort the house out ready for estate agent coming to value in an hour!

xxx

[FONT="]God bless you owen!!!.
make your mommy proud..:)
this is the best moment in every mum's life...
enjoy every moment with your kid.....

Good luck!
[/FONT]
[FONT="] Numeracy Resources for teachers[/FONT]

Last edited:
Thanks guys! He's now been walking for just over 2 weeks and he's getting more into it everyday!! A few bumps and bruises so far though!! Need to start thinking about shoes soon I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back