OMG wowowowowowowowowowowow!!!

Krystal

Reaction score
Awrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excuse my gushiness :rotfl:

Jack took his first steps! Awwwwwwwwwww, he's looked like he was going to for the past week so tonight he was holding onto something holding his arms out for me so I went closer but not too close, enough that he would have to take some steps towards me and he took the steps, about 4 in total!!!

I am so proud, ok ok I know he's 17 months :lol: but still it's my babies FIRST steps and I feel so proud and so full of love for him. He's just an amazing little man :D

Also yesterday he started saying grandad for the first time, so now its, mamma, Dad, Grandad, Giz (dog), Dog, Car and ta.

Oh you know I always wanted to be a mummy but I never imagined in a million years it would be this rewarding :D

Yay, its amazing isn't it! You give him a couple of weeks to get his strength and confidence up and he'll be toddling everywhere! I love it! We took DD out with her reins backpack on for a county walk today and she was sooo cute!

XXx

:lol: I know, before long i'll be wishing him back to crawling.

Aww V, I would love one of those backpack things, they're so cute and I imagine quite reassuring to have it on without it looking like a dog lead :lol:

Awww wow well done Jack. Mummy's going to need eyes on the back of her head now :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Aww V, I would love one of those backpack things, they're so cute and I imagine quite reassuring to have it on without it looking like a dog lead :lol:
Hey,

You should buy one! We got the ladybird Little Life one from Amazon and gave it to her as part of her Christmas (mean Mummy). She didn't even realise she had on the backpack today so worked well (apart from us forgetting it was v. muddy when we went out, forgetting her wellies and her falling over about 94 times due to trying to run which all ended up in muddy carnage - won't make that mistake again!).

Valentine Xxx

Awww! That's great! :cheer:

Well done Jack!

I'm so glad you was there to see the first steps. I remember when Lola was close to walking i was so worried i was gonna miss the first steps. Luckily both me and OH was there to see them though :D

The only problem your gonna have now is he'll want to walk everywhere. It used to take me ages to pop to the shops :lol:

I'll definately have a look for them, oh how exciting, I can't wait to go for walks with him. :D

Poor Jack, I best give him a chance, he's only taken 4 steps and i've already got images of me dragging him around the park :lol:

LM - I know what you mean, I was so worried he was going to do it at nursery or his Grandparents. They were under strict instructions not to tell us if he did :lol: It was a lovely moment and i'm so glad Simon was there too :cheer:

Oh wow thats brilliant, so as well as being super cute, hes now super cute and a walker!

x :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance: Yea...its times like this that make your heart melt. Its worth every sleepless night and tantrum in my book

Saying that though my mum says you spend the first 2 years teaching them to walk and talk and the next 16 to sit down and shut up.... :rotfl:

woohoo, clever Jack :dance: :dance: :dance: I love the toddling atage - its the cutest

You know what Squiglet your so right about moments like this making the hard parts seem worth it!!

Thank you both, can you tell i'm a happy mummy!! :rotfl:

I feel like crying i'm so happy :lol:

Awww first 4 steps, next thing hell be runnig circles round ya !!
Bless him busy week for the lil cutie !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back