First step with nursery!!!

ISH

Reaction score
I am so excited!!! OH and I ordered a massive wardrobe last night so we can transform my clothes room into a nursery :family:

Then this weekend we're off to Ikea to buy baby's furniture, and next we can both start nesting! I could squeak with excitement :D :D

Aaaand... I even found a perfect canopy I must have, OH can kick and scream and call it girly all he likes!

Last edited:
Seriously can't wait until I can do that :D

Ooooh exciting!!!

I have no inspiration yet for the nursery!!

Wow how nice... i cant wait to get it sorted at the minute its a dumping ground.

so jealous of you! Ive got another 8+ weeks to wait till we get our house until I can start decorating and assembling furniture! Ive already picked the colour though :blush:

Have fun and cant wait for pictures! :D

so jealous of you! Ive got another 8+ weeks to wait till we get our house until I can start decorating and assembling furniture! Ive already picked the colour though :blush:

What colour did you choose? :hug:

Exciting!! Looking forward to pics,

Cant have a nursery for our new bubs only got a 3 bedroomed house so Alisha-Mae gonna have to share with new baby cant make a nursery there cos Alisha will be 7 xxx

What colour did you choose? :hug:

typically pink :oops: lol but its a pastel pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back