First sexual activity, do i have motives to be worried?

Taxt

Reaction score
Last weekend was my first time with a girl. We have been friends for 3 years, and last saturday we started playing, kissing and touching us for about 40 minutes while she get a little hotter than usual and introduce a my penis in her vagina. I inmediatly retreat myself and keep kissing her, but then again she introduce it again a little deeper (not so much) for like 3 seconds. I stop and started talking with her about it, She told me that i shouldn't have worried. On monday her period started. But i dont know if it could be possible to pregnant my girl with what happened.

Please excuse my english. And thanks in advance.​

I hope this isn't a troll post. Seen too many of these.
If she's on her period, she's not pregnant!!!

Yeeeah, I had a friend the same. The poster doesn't make sense. Get real!!

Sorry if it seems like a joke, but its a serious doubt. I know it sounds weird but there are a lot of stories on internet that makes me wonder. Im pretty sure she get his period a day or two after the games, and that it only was matter of seconds and nothing too serious but, im still asking how many possibilities could been.

The fact that you are calling it "games" seems to indicate to me that you are on the young side (or very immature) and therefore should be thinking about protection or even abstinence if you are worried about pregnancy.
I would say from your post (if genuine) that it is highly unlikely that your ahem gaming partner(?!) Is pregnant but you may wish to visit your gp for sti testing as that could also be an issue!

Thank you. I know the risks and thats why im little worried, Im pretty sure she dont have any sti neither I, because it was the first activity for both of us. But anyway im going to talk with her and see a doctor if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back