Scan day today!

Fordee

Reaction score
Not excited, not nervous, not really feeling anything at the moment. Just a bit numb and wondering how the day will pan out..... Will find out at 1.30pm.....
Babyem, am I right thinking its your scan today too?

Best of luck!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is!! Eeee! you'll love it!! xx

Yay! It went well. Very well. Baby was squirming so much though that the pictures have come out a bit blurry. I'm not that worried though because to see it so active was really reassuring for me. Hubby was very impressed and we have both come away feeling this is really real now.
When we got home I pulled out a book called 'I'm going to be a big sister' and handed it to our daughter. She was so excited but found it hard to believe. Her eyes started 'leaking' and she told me she would be a great big sister and she would need to be really careful around her mummy now. She's gone up to her bedroom now to find any books with baby references so we can sit down & read them together this afternoon.
What a lush day!
p.s. my dates were changed a bit so my new due date is 19th August. Exactly one week before DDs birthday & 4 days before DHs birthday. Wow, that will be a busy week!

Ahhh great news and lovely story re: your little girl...how exciting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back