First scan in the morning!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey, I am due my first scan tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 11.30 am.

I am really nervous. I have got to drink 2 pints of water before i go, and have no idea how I'm going to keep it down!

I'll let you all know how it goes, wish me luck!!! :D

Piglet xx

wahooooo GOOD LUCK DARLIN' :cheer:

let us know how you get on - bet your excited arnt you?

Oh chick how exciting, be sure to get your bum right on here after to tell us how you got on and a pic will be nice :D

Thanks Miss Gobby! Yeah excited but really really scared too! I keep thinking there not going to find anything, or there will be a problem! I guess everyone gets like this before their first scan.

I've got to go on my own too, because no one is able to come with me :?

I'll be glad when it's done, that's for sure!

Piglet xx

Thanks whyslifesobig, providing I get a good pic I'll try and work out how to post it! lol :rotfl:

How long before your scan kimheath?

Piglet xx

got to wait 4 weeks. saw my midwife at 6 weeks and she gave me scan date and sed cum back wen u have had the scan. she sed she is too bujsy to do my history with me also. i have got a blank pregnancy file!!! xxxxxx

whyslifesobig - we keep posting at the same time! lol

Where bouts in Staffordshire are you? My OH lives in Wolverhampton. My scan is in Kidderminster tho. I'll probably be better going on my own, I'd get embarressed if my mom came and my OH would just stress me out even more! :rotfl:

Piglet xx

Kimheath - how annoying for you!!!
I havn't seen or heard from my midwife yet. I got my scan through my doc because I made out that I may have got my dates mixed up due to a very light period before my BFP. A bit naughty of me I know, but it got me an early dating scan.
But like i said, havn't heard sight nor sound from the midwife, so glad I didnt wait to see her!

Piglet xx

it really annoys me too because i had a silent miscarriage 5 yhrs ago and then went on to have my daughter but i was given extra scans and a scan at 9 weeks. im wooried about turning up at the hospital with nothing in my pregnancy booklet surely they need to know abotu previous pregnancies and complications etc.. xxxxxx

you don't need luck.. your blessed, you'll be fine just enjoy your bean :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

make sure you tell us :lol:

best of luck hun looking forward to seeing the pic - its the best feeling in the world seeing that lil heartbeat so enjoy.

Hi Piglet,

can't wait to see your piccies. That's so cool you've got a scan this early, you must be well chuffed!

Mine's a week on friday and I'm counting the days!

K.xxx

hope the scan went great and you manage to get some pictures on here!
xxxx

Aww i hope its gone well. Can't wait to see some piccies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back