• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan in 3hrs!

Danielle77

Reaction score
I have an early scan at 7.30pm and I'm soooo nervous. For a star, I don't know how I'm going to keep a full bladder. Im praying, praying, praying that there's a heartbeat - fingers crossed. Although, I do wish I had a tiny bit of energy - feeling rather useless at the moment :-(

Good luck, & im sure everything will be fine with baby :) how far on are you ? x

Thank you! I'm 7 weeks today but my symptoms stopped for a while, then returned so I paid for a private scan. Just to reassure me really as paranoia was setting in bigtime! x

Paranoia plays a big part in your first few weeks i was the same you always fear the worst! let us know how u get on x

Will do......had a peep at your thread - congrats! Glad your scan went well xx

good luck for later......they will probably do an internal so will let you go for a wee anyway :) xx

Good luck I was sk desperate at my early scan ha ha and like samsgirl said they made me empty it and did an internal scan anyway lol!

I had an internal today, good job as i was about to wet my self!! All was good though xx

Hey everybody. They managed to do the scan externally as my bladder was so full. The baby had a strong heartbeat but they put me back to 6 weeks + 1. Was amazing and so reassuring x

That's fantastic hun! I'm sure those symptoms will catch up with you soon ;) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back