• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Scan @ 6 Weeks

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
Well I went for my first scan this morning and they think that I am not quite 6 weeks from the size they took but they are not sure at the moment, they will be able to tell more at the 12 week scan, I had some brown spotting last week but they couldn’t see a reason as to why and there was nothing worrying found.

They tried with an external scan first but couldn't really see very much, so I has to have an internal one, it wasn't that bad and it meant that we could see a tiny heart beat so at least we know that all is well.

Just thought I would let you know how I had got on.

:cheer: how exciting!! The time until your 12 week scan will fly by and then you see your little bean all over again!

Glad everything is ok :hug:

you will be amazed by the difference between your 6 week and 12 week scan too - just makes you realise quite how amazingly clever we are!!

Congratulations, thats wonderful news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back