First Scan Quiery???

alex1988

Reaction score
I am having my first scan on 23rd sep at 14 weeks thats the earliest they can fit me in :( :( :(

Will it be an internal scan or external? Its my first pregnancy

Are internal scans necessary because I dont want one of those!!!!!!! :moon:

External - Internal scans are used for scanning women in very early pregnancy. I had an external scan at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat. :) Good luck!

hello!
congrats on your bfp!
if you will be 14 weeks it will be an external one,i have had one of each,my most recent being last thursday and this was an external one,when i was 11 weeks and 2 days!
enjoy!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So are internals just for early pregnancy if there is a problem or a woman has had previous problems?

Yeah for women around 5/6 weeks..with me I'd had pain and they scanned me to rule out an ectopic pregnancy :hug: At 14 weeks you will be able to see plenty on the external! :)

Today I have started get an achey feeling bit like period pains but my period is usually due about now is that why?

its probably because i am bursting for a wee and im holding it in at the min, i am sick going up and down stairs i am peeing really bad today every 5 mins and when i go its like ive drank pints and pints lol doing my headin :rotfl:

I'm the same at the moment - literally peeing at least once an hour, although I'm slowly getting better! Maybe the insane peeing stops near the 2nd trimester - how far along are you? Marley xxx

Ooh congrats! And I reckon we call our little ones 'peas' for a reason! Lol.How are you doing today?
Marley xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back