First pregnancy

jenny141984

Reaction score
It took 3 pregnancy tests before I would believe it....but I really am pregnant. :D

It's very early (LMP 22/09/08)...so 4-5 weeks, but still vvv excited.

Guess I'm here because I needed to tell someone! We are going to try not to tell people too early just in case. Has been reassuring to read the other posts...especially ones about cramping pains, cos have been having a few of those.

Am starting working nights tomorrow....I hope the morning sickness doesn't kick in in the next week!!!

Many mixed emotions, mainly happy but also really scared that something may go wrong.

Jen
xxx

Hi Jenny :wave:

It took me three tests to finally believe it too!

Welcome to the forum - it looks like we're due a week or two apart, and I'm also a first timer. This forum's a great place to chat - especially about all those things you think you're mad for thinking!!

Here's to a happy and healthy nine months :D

:wave: :wave: jenny and welcome...

huge congrats and dont worry its natural to be worried/scared :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Congratulations! :dance:

I'm June too. Took me two tests to believe it but the sore boobs were a bit of a give away before I even tested! :wink:

I know what you mean we haven't told a sole. Half of me wants to tell them but the other half says no. Dreading that something could go wrong and I know if I do tell certain people they will say something really helpful like: "Well, you're not out of the woods yet". Or other people will already start with the 'helpful advice'.

Might just tell everyone I'm fat until the day I go into labour just to avoid people telling me what to do! :rotfl:

Congratulations! Great news. It took me three tests before i'd believe it too!

Come join the June babies - mine is due 1st June.

Hiya! Big big congratulations!! I think I'm 3 days behind you!! Due 1st July 2009. We're keeping it to ourselves til first scan as its still really early days but such an exciting time! Best of luck over the next 8months! xxx :hug:

Thank you all for your messages and welcome!

The sore boobs gave it away to me too...had to wear a bra in bed for a few days they were so tender! And they have gone up a cup size already, and I was not the smallest to begin with.

Not sure on my due date as I think my period would have been due today, and that my cycle will have been 5 weeks long, was very aware of when I ovulated and took one of the early tests.....so I may sneak into the July baby catagory......

Anyway, will see you around to talk about all things pregnancy related; it will keep me from bursting wanting to tell everyone!!!

Jen
xxx

Congrats Jen

I just done my test last nite and got my positive too - again this is my first time too and im scared as well....not knowing what to expect, and am already thinking about the labour part - even though its sooo far away - :eek:
So we'll get through it all together and lets hope that everything goes well, im just doing a lot of reading and research to educate myself as i know v little about all this.....didn't even realise there were certain foods u shouldn't eat....
So again, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back