First post.

discoangel

Reaction score
Hi, i have been with my husband 10 and a half years and got married a year and a half ago. Im 30 he is 33. I am desperate to start trying for a baby.
I loved planning my wedding and going on the wedding forum so thought it was about time i signed up for a pregnancy one. We have not started trying yet as we are waiting to buy a house but i cant wait to start. I came off the pill a couple of months ago. i am also thinking of starting pregnancy vitimins soon.
I feel so ready for pregnancy and children. I think it because my oh and i have been together for so long. I work in heathcare and mainly with pregnant women. I know some poeple will say im only 30 but to me i feel old. The majority of the women i care for are younger than me. I worry about having problems getting pregnant. My oh feels like we have loads of time but i think because of the job i work in, it makes me more aware of time and problems. He is happy to start trying but once we have moved and settled into a new house. (we are currenty looking for a house).
So that is pretty much my story. I cant wait to start trying. Just need to find that house and start christening those rooms now. :lol:

Ooooooh all sounds very exciting for you!!! Tell him it could take a while to fall on, then you have 9 months of pregnancy so you best get cracking now!???? Haha. Yes I would start in the vitamins as it takes three months for the frolic acid to build up in your system (very important)

All the best chic! Xx

Hello and welcome discoangel, I agree with Toni...it may take a while to happen then you have another 9 months before bubba arrives. Why wait! Im 30 too (in a few wks) and hubby is 33, I assumed we would get preggers within a few months, not so :( Good 2 hear u have stopped the pill, it can take a while for your body gettin back to normal after that curse of a thing! xx

Good luck disco angel ( love the name ) your not old !! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back