first post new forum

storm4mozza

Reaction score
Hey everyone, ive just joined this forum about 5 minutes ago so thought i would write my introduction out and let everyone know a little bit about me.

My name is Nicky and im 20 years old, im from Birmingham,UK and have been with my other half for just over 5 years, we have been engaged one year and we started trying to conceive in December 2009, we were trying to conceive for 6 months until i fell pregnant in April 2010 when i conceived our first child. I am now 35 weeks + 2 days pregnant and am expecting a definate baby boy on the 28th January 2011.

He is breach right now, and has been a little quiet so i have panicked quite a lot through this pregnancy which i suppose is normal especially on a first time.

I have just managed to get most of the things ready for little mans arrival and im getting both excited and anxious now..

That is all i can think of saying for now, i hope to meet a lot of new friends here and share some experiences , whilst also giving and receiving advice

thank you for reading x

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy, not long to go now at all and your due date is a good one as it's my birthday ;)

Hi Nicky :wave: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your little boy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back