First post here - 2nd child on its way, always remain health

natasha_callaghan

Reaction score
Hi people, this is my first post here but I have been a member of this forum for a while where I've just been lurking in the backgrounds!

Anyways, my name is Natasha and I'm 27 with my second baby on its way in a few months -

About me quickly, I'm very big on personal training and keeping fit. By profession, I'm a personal trainer in a gym here in London and I also write articles for Women's Health magazine and done some local charity things too. I've worked with celebrities too in the personal training area - mainly UK based celebrities, no one Hollywood style haha, maybe soon though

I've come across some really good tips on this forum from other mothers who try to keep fit during their pregnancy and I had done my research myself before during my first child, and without sounding conceited, I was in great shape both during my pregnancy and after and I have a very bright and healthy boy

So basically my post here, after helping a few friends and women in the past in my local area during their pregnancy, I'm hoping I can give something back to the wider community, especially this forum as I've read so many good posts here, and while I have this break at home is a perfect time.

I'm sure some of you have heard of Michelle Moss - I met her on a trip to NYC I undertook as part of a Women's Group Forum and she was a very good speaker, motivator and helped me learn alot of new things which I have improved on in my life as well as in my job and helped family and friends.

She gives insight into quite a few interesting facts, some are very simple, some are things you just wouldn't think of but I've read this book of hers a few times and its very informative but it's not like chucked at you all at once.

I'm actually trying to compile my own book/guide following on from her, she is actually helping me in it too but I'm not sure how long it will take me to complete it as, I get really busy sometimes

Anyways, I recommend people to take a look - there is a website for it which I used -

www.healthymother.co.uk

It would be nice for people to give their feedback on it too, what they thought of it if anyone else has read it before.

Also I hope to become a good member of this forum, it seems really great and helpful.

Any mothers in the London area of Chelsea, let me know, I have my own office there and work as a personal trainer! It's always lovely to meet new mothers and helping each other to remain at the best healty possible!

I will post a pic of my son too soon

Thanks,

Natasha

natasha_callaghan said:
Hi people, this is my first post here but I have been a member of this forum for a while where I've just been lurking in the backgrounds!

It's a bad idea to add links to both of your first posts - you should contact LauraB to get permission - advertising isn't allowed without permission.

You became a member on 17th December, your first post was on 17th December, how have you been a member for a while?

Maybe I'm getting cynical, I hope you can prove me wrong.

You can read the forums without being a member. Maybe that is what they mean?

tracyM said:
natasha_callaghan said:

It's a bad idea to add links to both of your first posts - you should contact LauraB to get permission - advertising isn't allowed without permission.

You became a member on 17th December, your first post was on 17th December, how have you been a member for a while?

Maybe I'm getting cynical, I hope you can prove me wrong.

Wow...welcoming members from someone who is hoping to help other "mothers"

When I said being a member maybe I should've specifically written - Lurking reading posts" rather than actually being a "member member" - Maybe a "reader" more

I never knew about adding a link is a problem - alot of people give me links,...I thought it is normal. Forgive me if I'm not a internet wizard and that I am not aware of "internet laws"

Thanks for the nice welcome though :)

I love Womens health magazine!!! Thanks for reminding me, my Mum is coming over on Friday and she can get me a copy!!

I just had an article which is to be in next months edition - I'll post it once proof read here if you'd like

natasha_callaghan said:
I never knew about adding a link is a problem - alot of people give me links,...I thought it is normal. Forgive me if I'm not a internet wizard and that I am not aware of "internet laws"

Hi Natasha, I think Tracy was just trying to say that the administrator on this site (LauraB) does not allow advertising of other sites etc unless she agrees to it first. The forum rules are here in case you hadn't seen them yet! http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2

Hope all is going well with your pregnancy?

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back