First period after erpc question

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I had my erpc done twice and repair work and was also flushed out so I will be different anyways but I'm wondering what your first period was like. I got mine yesterday and was next to nothing at all. Didn't bleed all night but now I'm pouring and with small clots too. I was expecting a light one cos of being washed out. The pains unreal but I think that's the stitches in my uterus they did say they would take 2 months to dissolve. Ouchhh xxx

Last edited:
I have had my first AF after erpc, I think it has stopped now but not 100% sure. It was 9 days long and the heaviest bleeding I have ever had in my life. I was actually worried so spoke to my GP and she said its quite normal to have an AF different to norm after miscarriage/erpc, she said as long as theres no temperature or generally feeling unwell then shes not concerned. It was horrendous though, hope it eases for you soon xx

Last edited:
I always suffer with really heavy blood loss during af but I'm a bit worried where I lost almost 2 litres with the erpc and had 2 transfusions. Gonna call the doc tomorrow as I'm due a blood test soon anyways to check my levels. Wasn't expecting so heavy as I had 2 and a flush. Surprised there's anything there to come away. Glad yours is finally finished xxx

Yeah give the doctors a ring, if anything, just to put your mind at ease. I am a natural worrier so always feel better after some reassurance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back