First period after 2 mc's

lottie89

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for advice. I had a mc in April and then conceived again on next cycle without a period which resulted in mc again. I then had the implant fitted 3 weeks ago while I take a break from trying and get testing done. I started my period on Thursday but have had cramps every day with it which is unusual for me as usually with a period I only get cramp on the 1st day of cycle and sometimes the 2nd.

Do you think I should get this checked out?

I've had 5 mc now and the first period after each one is a killer to be honest. But if you are worried then of course you should get checked out.

Thanks scn this is my 3rd mc overall I can't remember what the pain was like on first period as it was a couple of years ago. Looks like it's quite common for this to happen though so I'm guessing it's nornal.

Hi Lottie, my first period after mc has always been horrible, the body is so cruel to us at times.

How are you and your oh coping? I know the toughest time for me was after the 3rd mc and going through testing.

We're actually doing okay. My oh was quite badly affected the first couple of weeks as was I, but it's definitely made is a stronger couple. I'm getting my bloods tested in 2 weeks by GP to see if we can find out what's wrong! Still feels so cruel that our body's do this to us

That is great to hear that you guys are coping and that this shitty time has made you stronger as a couple.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back