First OV after MC

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

Just wondered how many of you had a really bad first OV after MC?

I was in extreme pain last night to the point I was in tears and couldnt move, sit, stand, walk or even breath! It has settled today but still twingey.

I looked on other forums and got alotttt of results of it being really bad after MC.

Also wondering, if my OV pain was that bad and I know it is fertile time with CM etc but I got a neg OPK. Just wondering if Ive likely missed my surge and am OVing or if surge will come after the pain?

Thanks girls

xxxx

Hope the pain keeps away for you hun

After my miscarriage it took a while to get a proper period think it was 10 weeks but i did have not bleeding as such inbetween but like brown discharge occasionally

Sorry I cant advise any more on the surge and opk as Im a "hit and hope" person xxxx

Aw Kaz it was awful. How am I meant to TTC in agony? Its so unfair!!

My CM has reduced so Im guessing I am oving today.. Which not sure if sperm will get there in time.

So annoyed - there was no way I could DTD last night in that kind of pain..

I will DTD tonight and over the weekend. If Im out Im out, but that pain was worse than the first cramping that I had after MC. It was awful. My ticker says today is one of my most fertile days, so lets hope OH has super swimmers to try catch the egg!

xxx

Last edited:
I've had serious pains during ov but the lack of a positive opk I'd say your body is gearing up but not quite there. Keep testing so you catch it. I expect had pains before for 3 days before I actually ovulate. Good luck hun xxx

If going by CM then I have had EWCM all the way up until today. Today its, like wee bit stringy but more so creamy looking. I am verry warm today so I do think I am oving today or last night.

I will opk when I go home at lunch, see whats what.

Im just annoyed, I dont see how I can DTD my fertile days in agony :lol:

xxxx

You actually ov the day after you ewcm stops I got from a fertility site so you will probably have a positive today. But it is possible where you test at different times you actually missed your surge xxx

Well I tested ummm at 5.30 the first time, but Ive been out the last few nights... I may actually have to bring them into work to do it like at lunchtime every day. Last nights one was at 10.30 as was at dinner and theatre..

Didnt want to bring to work but no other choice.

Yeah I dunno what will happen this month. But I do know I dont want that severe pain again.

Someone on another forum actually phoned an ambulance lmao!

xxxx

Last edited:
I remember having this, it was real agony! Much sympathy hun xxx

This is last nights and todays at lunch time...

I hope to hell I havent actually missed it but my CM has all dried up :(

It is slightly darker, the pics arent the best as I used my iphone. I cant rotate the damn thing either now its on the PC...

So last nights is the one on the right..

xxx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
When we concieved Dd, i really thought i had missed it completley as i had no cm whatsover and i never got a peak on my fertility monitor, so sometimes you cant always fully rely on the signs hun so try not to stress.

I can honestly say for my last 3 pregnancies I have used opks and I have never ever got a positive result (unless I was pregnant). I remember after my mc ov was painful as well and prior to mc I never felt them at all. I would say there is always a chance hun good luck and I hope the pain eases up for you.

Bug hugs and will keep everything crossed for you....you on other hand if possible dont cross anything or his swimmers wont get it :p xxxx

Last edited:
Hahaha thanks hun.
I think I am oving today. Got my darkest line last night after work and nothing today.

We will DTD another 3 times just to be covered.

xxxx

Last nights.

We DTD last night too.

xxxx

Attachments

• 20151023_193708~2.jpg
    20151023_193708~2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics