First Night Out In Months! :D

DebbieM

Reaction score
We're off to see Wet Wet Wet at the NEC tonight. We bought the tickets in January (need to see if I can find them LOL), but I'm quite looking forward to it. Matt's not really a WWW fan but he's always come along to the concerts with me and really enjoys them.

I'm just worried I will be the only out of out 10,000 people sitting down as I can't stand on one spot for more than about 10 minutes at a time with my SPD... :?

Have a nice time Debbie & Matt you never know you may get some special treatment because your pregnant :wink: ( a better seat with a good view) gotta be worth a try.

Have fun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Have good night Debbie.

I saw them a few years ago when they came to Hull they were really good.

Cant say i am a fan of WWW - but i hope you have a good night out!

Bloom said:
Have a nice time Debbie & Matt you never know you may get some special treatment because your pregnant :wink: ( a better seat with a good view) gotta be worth a try.

Have fun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LOL, I was offered front row but declined this time around (we usually get front row) but it is so loud and there is a chance we could be close to the speakers and knowing from experience, they can make you feel deaf for 2 days afterwards. LOL. I've been a lifetime fan and when they toured in December 2004, we went to 7 concerts in less than 3 weeks. It was so tiring and vowed we'd not do it again - although it was a LOT of fun! :D

When we booked these tickets in January, we *hoped* we would be pregnant by this time of year.. we never expected to be almost 6 months but I'm pleased it has worked out that way! :D Flump will come out loving WWW like his Mummy ;) hehe

Have a great time! I love going to concerts/gigs :D I struggle to stay up past 10pm these days though!

The last gig I went to was the Kaiser Chiefs a year and a half ago (couldn't do one like that now, it was all standing with loads of pushing, I only managed to stay upright by holding onto OH for dear life! :shock: )

muppetmummy said:
Have a great time! I love going to concerts/gigs :D I struggle to stay up past 10pm these days though!

The last gig I went to was the Kaiser Chiefs a year and a half ago (couldn't do one like that now, it was all standing with loads of pushing, I only managed to stay upright by holding onto OH for dear life! :shock: )

Oh, god, luckily we have allocated seats. Had it been a standing concert, we wouldn't be going. I couldn't handle it.

I know what you mean about staying awake. I'm hoping they will be done by 10.30-11.00pm so we can get home for around 12.30-1.00am. LOL. These days I'm laying in bed by around 7pm! Old woman or what!! LMAO!

I didn't want to bother with the support act but I know it is Ben's Brother and they're quite good so.. hmmm LOL.

It was the only standing gig I've ever been too where I've felt a bit worried about getting hurt. There was a group of idiotic teenage boys who thought it was funny to try and cause trouble. Eventually an older guy smacked one of them and that put a stop to it.

I went to see Take that at Wembley when I was 13 and my ears weren't right for days, nothing like screaming teenage girls to damage your ears :lol:

Ok im going to confess ive never been to a concert :oops: sounds like im missing out.

muppetmummy said:
It was the only standing gig I've ever been too where I've felt a bit worried about getting hurt. There was a group of idiotic teenage boys who thought it was funny to try and cause trouble. Eventually an older guy smacked one of them and that put a stop to it.

I went to see Take that at Wembley when I was 13 and my ears weren't right for days, nothing like screaming teenage girls to damage your ears :lol:

The worst ear ringing I've ever had was after seeing Vanilla Ice (LMAO) in around 1991. It was so loud they got into trouble after the concert because people's hearing was actually affected long term.

I saw Bon Jovi in 1992 at Milton Keynes and I had a 20 stone man jumping on my feet all night. It was like a mud bath and although I enjoyed it, I wouldn't have done that again.

I do love concerts though. We've been to a lot over the years :D

Sounds fab Debbie!! I'm seeing Funeral for a Friend in a couple of weeks, Take That on the 15th :dance: and Linkin Park at the end of Jan (seated :( but this is the more sensible option :D)

Have lots of fun but I'm sure you don't need telling that. Bet Flump will love it :cheer:

:shock: I SOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to see Take That! PLEASE get me some pics LOL!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo jealous. The last time I saw them was 12 years ago :oops: :oops: and i was 6 months pregnant with DS.

I haven't been to a concert since I was 16 :oops:

I am so short that my face is at everyone else's elbow height... not good. I got fed up of being shoved around so now I just listen to CDs at home, how boring am I?

The last concert I went to was... um... Mansun with an unknown band called Travis supporting :rotfl:

Does a radio one roadshow count ive been to a few of them. :oops:

debecca said:
I haven't been to a concert since I was 16 :oops:

I am so short that my face is at everyone else's elbow height... not good. I got fed up of being shoved around so now I just listen to CDs at home, how boring am I?

The last concert I went to was... um... Mansun with an unknown band called Travis supporting :rotfl:

I saw mansun in 1996/97 when they were supporting Suede :lol:

I used to go to the Radio 1 roadshow every year cos it always used to come to my hometown of Plymouth, when we were young teenagers me and my friends used to get there at 6am to make sure we got in the front! How sad is that! :oops: :rotfl:

LOL, we used to go to the R1 roadshow too. One year we got the Manic Street Preachers which was good but I'd already seen them when they (and Billy Idol) supported Bon Jovi at MK Bowl. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back