First Night Out In Months! :D

Have a great time!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I go and see westlife EVERY year but cant go this year because there tour dates are 25th Feb - 25th march ish and im due 15th march! :( think it would be a bit risky!!!!

Well, last night was good. Wet Wet Wet and Ben's brother were both fab. We got there though and I ended up with trapped wind and had no remedies with me so was in some pain. It didn't go til we got home at gone 1am!

My SPD was bad too so I sat for probably 60% of the night. When we left there were buses to take you back to the car park, which is a good miles walk from the arena and as the queue was so long, we decided to walk. I SO wish we'd not. I was ready for tears by the time I got to the car, it was so bad.

I'll be spending the day sat/laying down I think because I'm so sore :shock:

But either way, glad we went and glad I got to see Marti Pellow :D :D

Sorry to hear your spd played up, at least you'll have a story to tell flump when s/he's older :D

Oh, Flump seemed to really enjoy it. He was active the whole way throughout the concert, the whole way home and even when I got to bed. I thought after all that he would be tired but nooooooo, around 7am this morning he was playing ping pong or something as my belly was swishing from hip to hip LOL.

Seems he likes Wet Wet Wet :D

Muppetmummy, I love Suede, I'm so jealous (not their recent stuff though, clearly)...

Debbie, glad you had a good time although the pain aspect doesn't sound too good :wall: poor you! Make sure you rest lots today and make Matt look after you :hug:

I had a huge crush on Brett Anderson when I was a teenager, used to love his floppy fringe :lol: Not a fan of their recent stuff either though, or him anymore, he's got old and wrinkly

Glad you had fun Debs even though the SPD doesn't sound too comfy. Very glad Marti Pellow was worth the pain! Saw him in Chicago at Manchester and the highlight of the night was when some random woman actually threw knickers at him and started screaming - in the middle of a theatre production :shock: :shock: Brilliant stuff!

I'll get you some Take That pics even though we're probably miles away from the stage and I'll be too excited to hold the camera properly!!! Can't wait - week on Saturday....wooooooooo!! :cheer:

bumpmakes3 said:
Glad you had fun Debs even though the SPD doesn't sound too comfy. Very glad Marti Pellow was worth the pain! Saw him in Chicago at Manchester and the highlight of the night was when some random woman actually threw knickers at him and started screaming - in the middle of a theatre production :shock: :shock: Brilliant stuff!

I'll get you some Take That pics even though we're probably miles away from the stage and I'll be too excited to hold the camera properly!!! Can't wait - week on Saturday....wooooooooo!! :cheer:

LOL, that was probably me! HAHAHA! OK, maybe not but I DID do that with a massive pair of granny pants on tour in 2004 (the ones you get off the market). One side said Merry Christmas and on the other side I put my website name (relating to The Wets). They picked them up on stage and it was hilarious! Such fun!!

I was at Manchester for Chicago too. We saw it all over in fact, Oxford, Glasgow, Liverpool, London (about 20 times.. no joke LOL) We were hooked!
We have travelled the length and breadth of the country to see Mr Pellow. :rotfl:

Glad you had a great time Debbie :D Did you get any pics?
The next concert I'm off to is Take That :cheer: Once on the 14th and then on the 21st...I am sooooo excited :cheer:

Believe it or not, I took the camera and then went and left it in the car. First tie I have ever done that.. although.. I must have 1000+ photos on my iPhoto of Marti/The Wets anyway.

I did take some with my mobile but I'm not sure how well they will have come out. I'll take a look soon and perhaps upload a couple :D

Glad you had a good time. We went to see Gwen Steffani in oct but i wasnt even showing then so it wasnt too bad and where i was sat i could see her clearly.

My pics are crap unfortunately. I'm kicking myself now for leaving the camera in the car as I usually get such good ones! :evil:

My phone camera is great but not so great in that kind of lighting. This is what I got (2 of the best)...

marti1.jpg

marti2.jpg

Compared to previous tours with my fab camera:

Liverpool 2005:
DSCF3015.JPG

Nottingham 2006:
momtour2.jpg

momtour1.jpg

Ah well, never mind eh! :|

Depends if he shaves or not. He is rather sexy when he is clean shaven or with a little stubble but looking older these days when he has a beard. The guy can move though and has so much energy :D

WOW! You were close :shock: Do you mind if I email a couple to my mum? She loves Marti :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back