First nct class completed

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
And I must say I loved it :) the woman who taught the class was very helpful and supportive and kept repeating it's your birth and your baby you do what's right for the two of you. There was no push for bf or to go pain free. She just said listen to your body and go with it!!!

I can't recommend these classes enough, it wasn't scary and no nasty videos (phew) but very informative and really nice to meet other first time parents :).

Can't wait for my second class on Tuesday, which is women only!!

Has anyone else experienced these classes? Xx

Yes, we had our final NCT class yesterday, and I must say they have all been excellent! Well worth the money! We didn't have a 'woman only' session though, so yours must beb a bit different to ours.
Hope you enjoy the rest of them! :)

Aww glad you enjoyed. Me and OH are going to a class run by the group of midwifes called "parentcraft" not sure if it's a similar class to yours.

I'm looking forward to that tonight anyhow :) x

We did the NCT classes too and thought they were great. A fantastic way to make friends too. We still meet up for reunions and go to baby activities together :)

ooh I've got our booked for middle of february - looking forward to them now!!

My second day (tomorrow) has just been cancelled :( gutted but totally understand the tutor has had a relative go in hosp.

Xx

Aww that's a shame - will they reschedule? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back