Anyone else affected by this

lisa-marie

Reaction score
I keep getting pins and needles and numbness in my hands - DH said he thinks it could be something to do with my blood pumping round faster now?

It is really annoying as sometimes I have to stop what I am doing at work or cooking as I cant feel anything :shakehead:

ooh i was just about to start a thread about this :D i had something similar on my last pregnancy which doctor said was carpal tunnel its started again last week or so and its awful im waking up every 2 hours through the night with it and sometimes cant even hold a cup in the day yesterday i had trouble feeding christopher as i couldnt hold the spoon properly :( it seems to be contained in my hands and feels like ive been lying on them horrible pins and needles xxxxxxxx

I think I've read somewhere that pregnancy carries an increased carpal tunnel syndrom risk. Do you have to type a lot in your job?

widowwadman said:
I think I've read somewhere that pregnancy carries an increased carpal tunnel syndrom risk. Do you have to type a lot in your job?

Thanks for the replies

Rach - Sorry to hear your suffering too I can totally sympathise with you :hug:

Widowadman - Yes I do I have a special keyboard and mouse as i used to get really bad RSI but they resolved it - think i'll ask the Doctor as maybe i need to wear supports on my wrists :shakehead:

Definatley sounds like carpal tunnel. I wuld see your doctor to try and prevent it getting worse.
Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back