First midwife appointment

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hey girls,
First midwife appointment in a few hours! I'm excited :) will let you know how it goes.

Goodluck hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls,

Went fine, although when I first went in I did get the "bringing up a child is hard work you know" basically because I'll be a single parent! That really pisses me off. I'm not daft of course I know its going to be hard work. I may be a single parent but my baby and I will have lots of support!

Will be seeing the consultant at the maternity hospital because of previous medical history. She gave me the number for the ward in the maternity incase I have spotting again and told me to call anytime. She also said to call her anytime even if I think the question might be stupid. So overall it was a good appointment. She'll be doing my bloods at the next appointment in two weeks.

x x x x

Thanks girls,

Went fine, although when I first went in I did get the "bringing up a child is hard work you know" basically because I'll be a single parent! That really pisses me off. I'm not daft of course I know its going to be hard work. I may be a single parent but my baby and I will have lots of support!

Will be seeing the consultant at the maternity hospital because of previous medical history. She gave me the number for the ward in the maternity incase I have spotting again and told me to call anytime. She also said to call her anytime even if I think the question might be stupid. So overall it was a good appointment. She'll be doing my bloods at the next appointment in two weeks.

x x x x

Glad it went well hun she sounds nice even if she was doing the obvious "it'll be hard!" x

Glad i went well hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one milestone ticked off!!! Glad it all went well x

I'm pleased everything went well xx:)

you should have said "Oh my god, I expected it to be a walk in the bloody park!!" lol x

I'm pleased everything went well xx:)

you should have said "Oh my god, I expected it to be a walk in the bloody park!!" lol x

Jody are you saying its not a walk in the park???? :) I really wanted to say that lol. She was alot better by the end of the appointment though. Was so glad my best friend/birthing partner was there! She is an amazing single mum to a wee boy with autism. We've been best friends for 26 years!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back